Board logo

Phil Leaves MK
Phil A Keenan - 1/11/11 at 06:19 PM

This is a message to all of you that have had dealings with MK sportcars over the past 8 and a half years, i want to officially announce (before someone else does!!) that i have parted company with MK sportscars and am no longer a partner in the business, i therefore have no involvement with the firm anymore. This decision was entirely my own as i felt the time was right to begin focusing on solo ventures. i wish MK sportscars well and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the laughs that we have had over this time.

Watch this space i will be back with solo ventures in the near future.

Regards Phil

[Edited on 1/11/11 by Phil A Keenan]

chris mason - 1/11/11 at 06:30 PM

Good luck with the new ventures Phil

Hellfire - 1/11/11 at 06:33 PM

Good luck Phil in whatever your next solo venture is.

Phil

samjc - 1/11/11 at 06:36 PM

after seeing what is done over at mk sportscars and following my visit last week to martins (mk engineering) and seen danny their n looking at all the great ideas you lot have im looking forward to what will be coming, good look (not that youll need it).

INDY BIRD - 1/11/11 at 06:47 PM

Good luck phil hope the new ventures bring you what you want, and glad to see left on good terms wishing
them good luck, and there was some good times over the years gone by,

Alll the best

Sean

Mad Dave - 1/11/11 at 06:51 PM

Good luck Phil

PAUL FISHER - 1/11/11 at 06:56 PM

All the best for the future Phil, you will be missed down at MK, and talking of good laughs, this is my lasting memory of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiB9N2nTimE

lotusmadandy - 1/11/11 at 07:07 PM

Good luck in your future ventures Phil.

Andy

Jon Ison - 1/11/11 at 07:08 PM

I don't even have to open the youtube link to raise a smile, owt to do with Robin by any chance.

See you around phil.

chris mason - 1/11/11 at 07:14 PM

Just watched that video again (many times) and it still makes me laugh, Ken's comments are second to none

LBMEFM - 1/11/11 at 07:17 PM

All the very best to you and I hope all goes as well as you expect. Barry

Daddylonglegs - 1/11/11 at 07:17 PM

Good luck chap, how long before PK Engineering opens then?

jacko - 1/11/11 at 07:17 PM

HI Phil good luck in all you do in the future and hope to see you around at shows
Graham

bi22le - 1/11/11 at 07:25 PM

Phah that video is funny!!

I may be showing that to some other people. I hope it was not too wrecked.

Never met you Phil but you do good in this kit car world so from one fellow petrol head to another. . . .Good luck

austin man - 1/11/11 at 07:52 PM

good luck Phil

Greenie - 1/11/11 at 08:29 PM

All the best in your future ventures !!!

welderman - 1/11/11 at 08:53 PM

Joe ear Phil, good luck in what ever your up to next

mad gaz - 1/11/11 at 09:27 PM

Good look phil

ReMan - 1/11/11 at 10:02 PM

Bugger! How am I going to get my £50 back now?

All the best Phil, see you around I hope

Colin

greggors84 - 1/11/11 at 10:20 PM

All the best Phil.

First met you when I was living in Luton and I drove all the way up to Langold to buy my kit back in 2002. Saw you at a few shows after that and you always remembered a face!

Nowadays I work 2 minutes down the road from your old workshop.

Goodluck in your future projects.

mad-butcher - 2/11/11 at 09:57 AM

Good luck Phil,

tony

Bluemoon - 2/11/11 at 10:27 AM

Good luck, wife and I have always enjoyed saying hello at the shows (you will remember both as we were the couple that got MK onto Radio 2 etc.. with the wedding list!!).

Have fun!

Dan

jimhammer - 2/11/11 at 01:11 PM

Phil,

MK won't be the same without you there mate. You have always been helpful and friendly the last time only being a few weeks ago adjusting/welding my R1 manifold, which is so much better now!
Hope your new ventures are successful, all the best
Jim

asn163 - 2/11/11 at 07:42 PM

Hi Phil, good luck with your future ventures.

Simon

Proby - 2/11/11 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PAUL FISHER
All the best for the future Phil, you will be missed down at MK, and talking of good laughs, this is my lasting memory of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiB9N2nTimE

Good luck with your new venture Phil, we've never met, but I'll never forget you after watching that video!!! Lol

bob - 5/11/11 at 01:16 PM

Good luck Phil for the future, and big thanks for the help you've given in the past