Board logo

Factorypro shift star.
bobinspain - 19/4/12 at 07:29 AM

Does anyone have experience of using one of these? If so, would you share experiences, opinions please?

SJL highly recommends highly. He has one fitted to his Westie Hayabusa, (so that's good enough for me), but I thought I'd cast the net wider.

I've a Flatshifter Expert to fit yet, and Graham at F/S speaks well of the Factorypro. I was wondering if anyone had 'hands on' experience of using the two together.

http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/FACTORY-PRO-EVO-SHIFT-STAR-KIT

Bob.

[Edited on 19/4/12 by bobinspain]

Andy B - 19/4/12 at 07:39 AM

Hi Bob
Yes we have used them and they definitely make for a more positive gear change with less miss shifts
Regards
Andy

bobinspain - 19/4/12 at 07:53 AM

Thankyou Andy, (praise indeed if you recommend it).

I see what you mean about multitasking. You're positively ubiquitous! How do you do it? (rhetorical).

Hope progress is being made re' Valencia.

Best regards,
Bob.

noc231073 - 19/4/12 at 09:17 PM

I have the same set up on my busa ... Flatshifter and the factory pro kit ... Work really well
I was missing a gear when flat shifting. And this defo solved the problem just make sure you get the full kit not just the star...

bobinspain - 23/4/12 at 01:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by noc231073
I have the same set up on my busa ... Flatshifter and the factory pro kit ... Work really well
I was missing a gear when flat shifting. And this defo solved the problem just make sure you get the full kit not just the star...

Did you source your Star from the US?
I'm definitely going to buy one, just as soon as I work out how to fit the Flatshifter Expert. (see thread requesting photos) All assistance gratefully accepted.

Bob.