Board logo

mk indy busa pics
kentmagpie - 11/8/14 at 12:29 PM

As promised I've taken a few pics of the beast. It's still not finished but I thought it'll probably never be anyway so here it is:

[/img]

[/img]

Any ideas where I can get a decent fitting carbon aeroscreen to go straight over the scuttle panel? I've been waiting for mk now for about 3 weeks but apparently they're having issues with their supplier so thought I'd ask u guys

brookie - 11/8/14 at 03:45 PM

Carbon mods

kentmagpie - 11/8/14 at 04:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brookie
Carbon mods

Missed the boat there, just been on the site and they've discontinued them. How annoying, any other ideas?

Smoking Frog - 11/8/14 at 06:05 PM

Looks good Vented side panel blends in nice!

kentmagpie - 11/8/14 at 06:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Smoking Frog
Looks good Vented side panel blends in nice!

Thanks dude, to be fair although I have moaned a bit about this car since buying there are some nice touches to it. Especially under the bonnet

[Edited on 11/8/14 by kentmagpie]

zx12r dug - 11/8/14 at 07:28 PM

nice looking car mate and a bit more grunt than our R1..

kentmagpie - 11/8/14 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zx12r dug
nice looking car mate and a bit more grunt than our R1..

Cheers Steve. You say that but the r1 u built was a lovely car and I could push that to the limit safely and with ease. It was very fast to. This thing is an animal and could kill u in an instant if ur not 100% switched on. It's difficult to drive it hard on the road but when u get it right it's mental u can't beat the feeling, never driven another type of car that gives the same feeling as the 2 mk's ive owned.

How's the build coming along, haven't seen any updates recently apart from that awesome colour scheme

zx12r dug - 11/8/14 at 09:34 PM

It still looks the same at the moment my bodywork is ordered im picking it up at the end of the month I can't wait. Got a problem with my engine at the moment had to take it out after discovering a oil leak coming out of a crack by the oil pressure switch which looks like its been bodged as a quick fix to sell on. a part from that bodywork lights and seats and its pretty much done.we will have to try and meet up at a show some time

kentmagpie - 11/8/14 at 09:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zx12r dug
It still looks the same at the moment my bodywork is ordered im picking it up at the end of the month I can't wait. Got a problem with my engine at the moment had to take it out after discovering a oil leak coming out of a crack by the oil pressure switch which looks like its been bodged as a quick fix to sell on. a part from that bodywork lights and seats and its pretty much done.we will have to try and meet up at a show some time

U actually got a crack on the block? Can't wait to see the finished product yeah sounds good, once she's up and running we need to hook up