Board logo

893 fireblade loom wiring diagram
zxrlocost - 20/7/07 at 07:03 PM

Hi

I have a 919 engine but the loom is from a 893

it all works fine however Im just wiring up some last bits and pieces and think some colours are different

has anyone got a copy of an 893 loom diagram they could email me covers@homecall.co.uk

thanks chris

macdave69 - 20/7/07 at 07:58 PM

i have a black and white copy I can scan in and email to you. I used it in conjunction with a locoblade wiring diagram somewhere on here that has proved invaluable

Avoneer - 20/7/07 at 08:27 PM

I've got the haynes manual if you need to me to check anything.

Pat...

maximill666 - 20/7/07 at 09:04 PM

I also have a haynes manual for this year blade, if you still need the wiring diagram I can scan it & email to you.

zxrlocost - 20/7/07 at 09:42 PM

if someone could just confirm the indicator wires are grey blue and orange before the switch gear please

thaks chris

macdave69 - 20/7/07 at 10:25 PM

grey power in , orange right and blue left power out
Hope it helps
Dave

Andy B - 21/7/07 at 08:27 AM

You might know this already but the 3 generation of Carbed blades have different ignitor boxes -
All 893 have prefix MWO
919 RRT/v - MASA
919 RRW/X - MASG
You can run any of the engines on an MWO or MASA box but the 893 (MWO) has no input for the TPS and to get the best out of them you should match ignitor to motor.
The only problem this throws up is if your motor is an RRW/X your 893 loom will not have the pink wire for the imobiliser - you can get round this (if this is the case) by adding a pin to your ecu plug and feeding it with an ignition switched live through a 3.9v zenner diode. If you need to do this let me know and I will tell you which pin position to put the additional wire on
regards
Andy
AB Performance

zxrlocost - 21/7/07 at 10:38 AM

thanks everyone