Board logo

J15/Vectus's at Stonleigh
theprisioner - 5/5/14 at 10:27 PM

Many thanks on behalf of Alec, Alastair and Angus for the very hospitable meet up with the JPSC group at Stoneleigh. We had a fabulous time/banter/exchanges of view under the influence and without. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks for the kind words about my build. I spent and drank way too much. Thanks to Jeremy for dropping in!

j15-Vectus
j15-Vectus

New Vectus
New Vectus

matt_gsxr - 5/5/14 at 10:55 PM

Nice to have met you and to have finally seen your car.

Quite the round trip for you.

CRAIGR - 6/5/14 at 06:56 AM

Good to see you got home safe and sound . Really enjoyed the banter . Look forward to even more red wine next year eh Angus.

nre - 6/5/14 at 07:15 AM

Thanks to you guys for making the effort to come down from Scotland! Glad you made it back OK. Enjoyed having a nosey around your car, it's a great build

theprisioner - 6/5/14 at 08:31 AM

Two loose M5 ss cap heads = total damage for 700 miles of travel that is a record so far (no fuel leaks). Must improve (again) the driving position and fit roll over bar and helmet loop. Perhaps I will just enjoy it for the summer and do the upgrades in the winter.

[Edited on 6/5/14 by theprisioner]

stevebubs - 6/5/14 at 12:15 PM

Indeed - hope you enjoyed the lollies!

theprisioner - 6/5/14 at 12:54 PM

He will suck on anything!

the constant builder - 6/5/14 at 09:26 PM

Yeah, great time had. Looking forward to next year and with my new seats, I'll need less anaesthetic.
My 21 year old Striker went very well, the flappy wheel arch being the only issue, which in fairness was down to my laziness in not fixing it sooner. Good uneventful run home.

nre - 7/5/14 at 06:37 AM

Good to see from the avatar that you carry a bike in/on yours too, I do the same occasionally!

Glad you had a good run home...