Board logo

It's gone....:-(
richard thomas - 9/2/13 at 04:30 PM

....sold ....gutted....

However, new owner Tom seems a thoroughly nice chap - hopefully we will see him here soon.

Never been a passenger in it before....and never heard it drive away from me either.....bloody hell it sounded nice....

Sob....

rusty nuts - 9/2/13 at 04:43 PM

Hope you got what you wanted for it Richard , someone got a nice car even if it had a bike engine

JoelP - 9/2/13 at 04:58 PM

Ah well, that's one car I can knock off my wishlist then!

stevegough - 9/2/13 at 10:25 PM

Been a bit out of touch, Rich (we are currently sunning ourselves overlooking the Bay of Fires in Tasmania!) - did you sell it because you've got the new toy (Jag) ?

Bang goes the run out we were going to do together for the last couple of years!

Still, if you ever get 'se7en sick' I could always pick you up for a run in mine?

wilkingj - 9/2/13 at 11:09 PM

I miss my Viento... There have been a few days recently when I could have been out for a drive in it.

But not quite nice enough to go out on the Harley though.
Still... got my riding course booked with the local police next month.
I definately need the tuition as not ridden a bike for 40 years

All good fun..

f27 - 13/2/13 at 09:18 AM

Rest assured it went to a good home - Tom is a good friend of mine, and we've done a few Nurburgring / Alps trips together in our tins tops.

I have a Blackbird powered Formula 27, so will be really interesting to compare the two side by side, and I'm sure there will be plenty of trips / trackdays done together over the coming months / years, so I'll make sure to get photos up so you can keep checking in with it. Looks like a great car from what I've seen.

richard thomas - 14/2/13 at 05:27 PM

Nice one, thanks.