Board logo

Unused Luego Viento Chassis and Panels
dollie007 - 26/10/17 at 01:51 PM

Hello, I'm hoping someone in this section can help as this seems to be the obvious place for Luego owners...

I have an unused Luego Viento chassis, wishbones etc, GRP panels, and stainless steel sides that I wish to sell, is there a specific classifieds section for the Luego? Or is evil-bay the only place nowadays...?

Many thanks in advance...

SteveWallace - 26/10/17 at 02:02 PM

There is a for sale section on here that is regularly used, although quite a few people put stuff on e-bay and then either alert people on here to the add, or offer to sell it on here first (avoiding the e-bay seller fees) saying that they will advertise on e-bay afterwards if it doesn't sell. You pays your money and you takes your chance in terms of going to auction on e-bay or selling for a lump sum on here.

Usually a hint of selling most of a kit or a completed car on here sparks a 'what's it worth?' debate.

Vientos are good cars, but they are not to everyone's taste as some people say that they are not small enough or light enough to be a true '7'. Doesn't bother me, I have a car that I'm comfortable in that still out performs most other cars on the road.

dollie007 - 26/10/17 at 03:35 PM

Thanks for that Steve, it came as part of a job lot of other cars and I already have a westfield so I have absolutely no interest in building it!
Good question as to what it's worth, I know what it owes me but I've seen some wildly varying prices of finished ones! The chap it came from bought it brand new, but that's quite a few years ago now.
Many thanks,
Oliver

Simon - 26/10/17 at 05:53 PM

May also help to let people know whereabouts you are.

I so could be tempted but I'm having a clearout of everything atm.

dollie007 - 26/10/17 at 08:21 PM

I'm based in Nth. Lincolnshire, I'll get a few photos sorted and list it in the classifieds.
Thanks.

ianhurley20 - 26/10/17 at 08:45 PM

Why not post a price on here, it may save you a classified advert? Viento is a bit big for me but you never know...

mike patrick - 1/1/18 at 01:42 PM

is your car still for sail if so how much tel/01472 887019 mike

Irony - 1/1/18 at 06:57 PM

Try this eBay link?