Board logo

Stoneleigh AND Newark Kit Car Shows 2020
jollygreengiant - 27/1/20 at 10:17 AM

Greetings Earthlings. Forms have been/were sent of to book for this years shows. YES Shows plural. Grosvenor are trying to get the Newark show going again.
So Dates.
Stoneleigh this year is only for 2 days, due to higher powers messing around with the bank holiday dates, i.e. NOT on Monday just Saturday & Sunday 2nd & 3rd of May. Although they will allow some setting up on the Friday. (pitch to be confirmed)

And the restart of Newark is for Saturday & Sunday 25th & 26th July (again access from 10:00am Friday for setting up). (pitch to be confirmed)

Enjoy

JGG

rusty nuts - 27/1/20 at 03:44 PM

I hope to be going to the Newark show but I might give Stoneleigh a miss, it’s getting a bit stale!

Deckman001 - 27/1/20 at 05:05 PM

Hi,

Re Stoneleigh, is there likely to be many stall holders selling locost or kit car bits ?

The last time i went there, probably about ten years ago, it was dwindling even then.

Jason
Rebuilding my old locost with a view to getting it IVA'd this time !!

rusty nuts - 29/1/20 at 05:06 PM

There was still a load of stalls last year but I think some companies had 2 or 3 stalls dotted around SVC and at least one of the tool companies had at least 3 .Still possible to buy parts but Carbuilderssolutions only had a very small display but I think they were offering free P and P? If you haven’t been for ten years it may well be worth a visit, I’ve been every year for at least 20 years and many times before that but I’m getting a bit bored with it