Board logo

V55/4 Forms where can I get them?
caber - 8/2/07 at 02:27 PM

Where do I get V55/4? tried the phone line and received near abbusive response from call centre person telling me to get it off the website but I can't find it. he also refused to put me through to my local centre until I hav e filled this in and submitted it. Bad start with registration process

Caber

jamesbond007ltk - 8/2/07 at 02:34 PM

Think you should call them back and, in an equally polite manner, point out that V55/4 is not available online!

IIRC i got mine at my DVLA office and filled it in there an then.

Rich

chockymonster - 8/2/07 at 02:41 PM

The V55/4 is a triplicate form though? You have to get it from your VRO or the DVLA.

You can fill out your build up report and send that in with the letter saying what you are doing.

I got Paul Jepsom to do mine, £35 and I didn't have to fill out any forms

Nick Skidmore - 8/2/07 at 04:03 PM

I ordered a V55/5 yesterday from a very pleasant young lady at the DVLA.

It's not available online or on the auto telephone thingy.

Peteff - 8/2/07 at 04:05 PM

I'm sure I used a V55/5 form for my registration.

BenB - 8/2/07 at 04:39 PM

It was available from the automated answerphone thingy when I ordered it a few months back (part of the info pack for newly registered cars)...

caber - 9/2/07 at 08:23 PM

I went into local DVLA office and collected the forms today and made an official complaint about the phone incident the people there were really nice and shocked at the response from the call centre however could not give me a direct number. They also said that they are doing SVAs in Livingstone now. Has anyone any experience of this test centre? All the people I have spoken to in Edinburgh went to Glasgow.

Caber