Board logo

FOR Sale MK Indy BEC
phoenix70 - 21/5/12 at 08:29 PM

For sale, my MK INDY Kit car. This car was built by me from the MK Kit; it is properly registered as a kit car and has passed the SVA test. Bought it 2004, it took me 2 years to build and it passed its SVA test in 2006. Originally it was built with a 2L Pinto engine which was quick enough, but has since been replaced by a bike engine from a Triumph Daytona making it 955cc engine.
The car is fitted with a windscreen, wipers and washers that make a helmet optional when driving. 4 point Sabelt harnesses and the seats a very comfortable Cobra seats, a locking boot box is also fitted to store a few essential items.
The Dashboard is custom made and houses a Koso RX1N and gauges have been added for oil pressure and voltage.
The Car is sitting on 14” alloys with Yokohama A048R tyres. It has a 3.62 LSD diff for nice quick acceleration and still enough of a top speed to lose your license.
It is register on an age related plate so has an F plate on it, just passed its MOT and I will be taxing it in June for 6 months.

I've decided to sell and go back to racing Karts, just don't get the same thrill at track days, and I can't afford to race the car.

Any question? Feel free to ask.

£5000 ono.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

mangogrooveworkshop - 21/5/12 at 09:34 PM

twybrow - 21/5/12 at 10:48 PM

A shame after all your hard work! I hope she goes to a loving home and you enjoy the tea trays on wheels! Good luck with the sale Scott.

phoenix70 - 22/5/12 at 08:18 PM

hey if I'm lucky, no-one will want to buy it, then I'll just have to keep it

miles - 27/5/12 at 02:11 PM

Hi there. Is this classed as a wider bodied kit? If so, I could be interested, may need a flight to Fife though.....

I will be in touch.

phoenix70 - 9/6/12 at 02:13 PM

Now SOLD

mangogrooveworkshop - 9/6/12 at 04:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by phoenix70
Now SOLD

Thats us all carless now