Board logo

Very fast Fisher Fury Fireblade for sale
henryc - 10/7/12 at 10:04 AM

Fisher Fury Fireblade road/track/race car - extensively developed over the last 12 years to be one of the fastest of its kind and has netted me a cabinet full of trophies whilst sprinting, racing and drag racing.

Most recently it has been raced in the 750 Motor Club's RGB championship, 2nd in class F in it's last outing at the end of 2011 and has been a consistent top 5 car in class for the last few years.

One owner from new with a huge stack of receipts and documentation including set up sheets, drawings, etc. A full nut and bolt rebuild was carried out over the winter of 2009 to further reduce rotating and unsprung weight, with the shock absorbers being serviced, fuel tank and seat belts being replaced at that time. Built in 2000 by a mechanical engineer (myself), but due to constant upgrades the car feels as good as new. Weighs a mere 450kg in race trim (less in road trim without the petty strut, extinguisher, etc), 0-60mph in 4 seconds. SVA'd and correctly road registered, MOT runs to July 7th 2013. For sale due to new project demanding my garage space. £7800, part ex plus cash considered (Striker/Fury/Pheonix).

Spares included: New rear suspension arm, lower front wishbones, front suspension joints, glass fibre passenger sidepod, various engine ancilliaries, set of springs (road specification). engine mounts and many other bits and bobs. Customised trailer also available for an extra £400.

Engine: 919cc Honda Fireblade (RRW), 140bhp, six speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift, 4 into 1 race exhaust with repackable stainless silencer, AB Performance airbox, uprated clutch.

Chassis: Fisher Fury chassis with front stiffening brace, roll hoop and removable Petty strut (goes from top of roll hoop to passenger footwell)

Suspension: Professionally corner weighted and setup, Protech aluminium shocks with spherical bearings both ends, specially valved by Protech for the exact weight and spring rates of this car, Front anti roll bar - adjustable for rate and quick release fitting (to allow fast removal when it rains), Lightweight front bottom wishbones rose jointed and professionally made in 4130 high strength steel, lightweight aluminium hubs, Front rockers upgraded to roller needle bearings, Rear has rose jointed panhard rod with standard setup of leading and trailing arms, Quick rack with machined aluminium solid mounts and cross brace to stiffen the standard mounting brackets, Choice of lightweight wheels: Compomotive CXRs (6" wide all round) or Diamond cut RS2000 four spokes front (6" wide)/ Compomotive 5 spokes rear (7" wide), both sets with soft compound Yokohama A048R tyres (185/60R13 front, 205/60R13 rear). Quaife ATB differential.

Brakes: Front - Willwood 4 pots with Mintex pads, drilled and grooved lightened discs, Rear - disc conversion, single pot aluminium callipers with handbrake, drilled and lightened discs. Floor mounted pedals with adjustable pedal position and bias adjustment, All brake lines are solid or stainless steel overbraided.
Bodywork, etc: Fisher Fury LeMans bonnet with Spyder rear bodywork, the bodywork has been optimised with help of a Rolls Royce aerodynamicist for minimum drag and so has the following alterations from standard: Wheel arch ducts behind the front wheels, vents above the front wheels, correctly sized ram air duct for engine, carbon fibre radiator duct exiting on the top surface of the bonnet, front brake cooling ducts, adjustable rear undertray. The bodywork isn't in mint condition - has been repaired and resprayed in places, but generally looks stunning in it's livery in my opinion. Carbon fibre wheel spats (to make it legal for racing) and carbon fuel filler cap cover (hides lockable aero filler cap underneath). Lightweight aluminium passenger sidepod (original glassfibre one also included). Professionally designed and applied livery.

Cockpit: Dashboard has gear indicator, shift light, fuel gauge, rev counter and speedo. Plumbed in fire extinguisher, electrical cut off switch, rear FIA approved rain light, 6 point TRS harness with lightweight adjusters (new 2011) drivers side (4 point passenger side), aluminium fuel tank with anti surge pot and baffles (new 2011).

For more information on this car, please drop me a line or visit www.wildcarrracing.com, pictures are on my Pistonheads ad: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4049926.htm