Board logo

Racetech Gauges
jwhatley - 20/12/13 at 08:45 PM

Hi,

I have a total of 3 gauges to sell here, they are all Racetech mechanical gauges, all in perfect working condition.

Come with 3 metres (9ft) of sensor pipework,

2x water temperature gauges (3/8 BSP fitting): http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/gauges-auxiliary/racetech-water-temperature-gauge-mechanical

1x Oil Pressure/temp Gauge 1/8BSP hose : http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/gauges-auxiliary/racetech-oil-pressure-oil-temperature-dual-gauge

Looking for £35 for each water temp gauge and £50 for the oil pressure/temp gauge.

Thanks

John

[Edited on 20/12/13 by jwhatley]

FuryRebuild - 21/12/13 at 08:28 AM

I'm curious - why two water gauges?

I use the racetech mechanical as well (vibrations muller the electronic ones); they're great.

jwhatley - 21/12/13 at 08:36 AM

Second one was for charge air temperature, so it didn't really indicate much until when on track.

It will be integrated in to the dash2 now so don't need it any more.

FuryRebuild - 21/12/13 at 08:37 AM

also, why are we up so early on a saturday morning, discussing gauges?

jwhatley - 21/12/13 at 08:40 AM

Ah the art of smart phones.... Sit in bed with a cup of tea, get out the iPad and trawl the forums!

FuryRebuild - 21/12/13 at 08:42 AM

my daughter has a singing lesson at 9 and because she's shattered and it's the end of term, I said I'd get up and make her a cup of hot chocolate and keep her company before the lesson (she's meant to be awake for 30 mins before the lesson otherwise her voice isn't properly warmed up).

So, I'm being the good father, and writing a blog-post on the side about making a composite fuel tank.

jwhatley - 6/1/14 at 09:37 AM

Now removed from car for sale

henryc - 7/1/14 at 08:20 PM

Interested in the oil plus one water - U2U on its way....

jwhatley - 7/1/14 at 10:02 PM

One water temp gauge left.

£35 posted takes it.

laptoprob - 8/1/14 at 07:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jwhatley
One water temp gauge left.

£35 posted takes it.

Ill take it.