Board logo

190bhp Locost Kitcar
graham-e - 29/7/14 at 02:17 PM

After owning the car for a year, I'm back to university in September so unfortunately the time has come to shift the kitcar.

Following from original ad... About the car:

SVA'd in 2005, running a 190bhp ST170 engine.

The car sits on black 13" Team Dynamics 1.2's and R888 tyres, 185/60 in the front and 205/60 rears.

The car is running a Capri axle with an Atlas open diff with a 4.61 ratio, it's attached to the car via the standard 4 trailing links and Panhard rod with rose joints throughout.

A standard Sierra T9 gearbox is fitted with a Westfield remote and rose jointed quick-shift.

The engine has ARP rod end bolts.
Ported cylinder head, added 15bhp across the rev range.
ST inlet manifold with GSX-R1000 throttle bodies
GTS tuning 4-1 exhaust with a Caterham merge collector and Custom made 7" silencer.
Omex 500 series ECU.
Double pass alloy radiator and ducted nosecone.

The steering rack mounts are re-enforced and a professionally shortened 2.9 quick rack (virtually no bump-steer).
3 year old Procomp valved Protech alloy dampers and a modified Caterham front anti-rollbar.

The interior is more suited to a track nature, with fibreglass seats, matched to the double bubble aeroscreen and fibreglass dash.
The dash houses a Koso RX2n digital dash with calibrated fuel sender and 2 oil gauges (pressure and temp)

Other features are boot large enough for toolkit, first aid kit, warning triangle and jump leads and fabric half doors.

I will be selling it with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

I'm looking to recoup what I spent on it: £4600

If I get close to this price I'll also include a spare set of R888's and a spare engine with the VVC delete kit.

iceman26 - 7/8/14 at 06:07 PM

You have a u2u

graham-e - 8/8/14 at 08:37 AM

SOLD!