Board logo

westfield project v5c Sold SSTC
aerodynamix - 2/8/14 at 02:29 PM

1987 Prelit chassis registered on a Q , year of chassis 1987 , will double check I am sure registration date is 87 too .

This is stripped to a chassis and is bare , the osf has sustained at some point a bump and subsequently does require some work to the front in replacing some bars , I would be happy to show any serious buyers on the car . I have had is looked at by a local race chassis fabricator 6 months ago , I have been badly let down by him , although I now have someone else to do it and my recent spell in hospital has led me to re-evaluate my priorities .

The chassis and V5C is available for XXXXX other parts mentioned below are available too for extra if needed .

I do not have the engine , my plan was to put a sigma in which I have an run on throttle bodies which are for sale , the engine , bellhousing and manifold I may have sold already .

I have the Narrow bodywork , comprising of Lightweight race nose , scuttle , main tub with cut sides , no bonnet but might be able to get hold of one , possibly a boot box (bodywork is rough)
Polo rad , Set of steel bodied (avo?) shocks , m16 calipers set of westfield front hubs (steel), discs, full set of suspension arms , steering rack , black 5" headlamps , steering column link (column goes with car) . Steering wheel (mountney) . rear axle , trailing arms . Windscreen(cracked) and uprights , washer bottle , wipers . Loads of other bits and pieces that I can't think of right now .

No Loom , no fuel tank or pump in case you ask .

[Edited on 3/8/14 by aerodynamix]

obr_technology - 2/8/14 at 08:08 PM

U2u sent