Board logo

13" BBS magnesium centre lock wheels - Wide!
henryc - 4/4/15 at 06:15 AM

Genuine F1 wheels in race used condition (ie used but in good, usable condition). These wheels are incredibly light as they are made from magnesium alloy. The wheel is in as-raced condition with various small marks from use.

Ideal for single seater, LMP, hillclimb, trike or race car project.

2 x Front RE1460, 13" diameter, 305mm wide, 6 drive pegs on 100mm PCD, 183mm from the inner rim to the mounting face

2 x Rear RE1278, 13" diameter, 345mm wide, 18 holes (to accept drive pegs from the hub) on 100mm PCD , 163mm from the inner rim to the mounting face

All have been used and are in good condition, no signs of any damage or corrosion anywhere on these wheels. Any inspection welcome. Wheels are also available individually or in pairs - contact me for further details if interested.

They can be shipped worldwide or collection from near Huddersfield. NB These are not the usual F1 wheels available where they have been made unusable by the team, these are completely intact with no visible signs of any damage.

Delivery would be by insured courier, or cash on collection is preferred. Can post internationally, but postage rates will increase.

Pictures located on my Ebay ad here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-13-F1-single-seater-race-car-wheels-hillclimb-sprint-magnesium-centre-lock-/181700275079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash= item2a4e2e2b87

Looking for £600 for the set or £300 a pair, postage is £30 for the set (plus £25 insurance) for my usual courier who has been 100% reliable.