Board logo

MK Indy project- must go!
Nick from Cheshire - 19/3/17 at 01:01 PM

As I've finally accepted that I'll never be able to complete the car let alone drive it, due to a back injury, it's time to let my MK Indy rolling chassis go. It's an early MK Indy (2001), fully aluminium panelled including the floor, GAZ shocks, 14" TSW 5 spokes, Fireblade engine cradle, GRP scuttle / nosecone / bonnet / wheelarches, and comes with harnesses, lights, mirrors, catches, build engine. It's been dry stored since day one, in the garage.

I don't think £500 is unreasonable - buyer to collect from mid-Cheshire.

Any interest?

Nick

roohunter - 19/3/17 at 02:26 PM

Can I have first dibs please

jps - 19/3/17 at 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nick from Cheshire
As I've finally accepted that I'll never be able to complete the car let alone drive it, due to a back injury, it's time to let my MK Indy rolling chassis go. It's an early MK Indy (2001), fully aluminium panelled including the floor, GAZ shocks, 14" TSW 5 spokes, Fireblade engine cradle, GRP scuttle / nosecone / bonnet / wheelarches, and comes with harnesses, lights, mirrors, catches, build engine. It's been dry stored since day one, in the garage.

I don't think £500 is unreasonable - buyer to collect from mid-Cheshire.

Any interest?

Nick

Seems an incredible bargain at £500!!!

jimmy20282 - 19/3/17 at 09:32 PM

Two people have shown a keen interest and details will be ironed out tomorrow.

Nick from Cheshire - 19/3/17 at 09:48 PM

Actually, Jimmy, you've posted on my thread, not yours!

Although amusingly, I have two people interested as well!

Best of luck with your sale,too

hughpinder - 20/3/17 at 09:52 AM

If the deal with roohunter doesnt happen for some reason can I be next please
Thanks
Hugh

Nick from Cheshire - 20/3/17 at 07:42 PM

Thanks for all the interest. Roohunter and his mate have just left with the car neatly folded into the back of a Transit van