Board logo

Small clearout
OliilO - 11/6/17 at 08:51 PM

A few things that I don't need and need to get rid of to clear up some space. P&P in addition to prices shown at cost for your chosen delivery method. Alternatively collection from Chatham.

Pair of Mac#1 top front wishbones, powder coated black. Use standard bushes and transit drag link but need an adjuster. Replaced with rose jointed versions. £30

Sierra steering column. This has had the threaded section cut off and used a removable boss on the hexagonal section. Ideal for turning down and having a weld on slug added. £35

300mm leather steering wheel. Unsure of make, I'll check. Used with the boss mentioned above (included if you want) but I don't know the PCD of the 3 bolt pattern; I'll update when I've measured. Could obviously be re drilled as necessary. Price tbc on confirmation of make.

Sierra stalks (indicators and washers) with 3-4" tails on the wiring. Never tested, so can't vouch for their serviceability but look ok. £10

Heavy duty fuel filler pipe (this doesn't bend very much). ~1.75" internal diameter, 200mm long. £10

Flexible fuel filler pipe, from Car Builder Solutions. Approximately 560mm long, ~1.75" internal diameter. £10

nero1701 - 12/6/17 at 06:14 AM

Steering column and stalks please.

OliilO - 15/6/17 at 06:35 PM

Sierra stalks now sold.

Open to offers on the other items.