Board logo

Selling my Tiger Cat E1 - Project Car (Unfinished Engine Change)
MP3C - 20/3/18 at 02:34 PM

Selling due to a change in circumstances - I can't afford the time to finish the engine change so selling as a project.
No MOT and currently SORN
I decided to do an engine change last year (from Pinto 2.0 to Vauxhall VXR 2.0 turbo) but didn’t anticipate the amount of work and time I would need to spend putting the new engine in. A change in job didn’t help with the time I could afford to spend so I decided to send it into a motorsport garage to get them to do the work. However I need to focus my time and money on other priorities so am offering it as a part finished project.
Car is correctly registered.
Currently the car is a rolling chassis with no engine. The rear and front running gear remains untouched. The car has had a lot of work professionally done to the chassis to make it stronger as the engine was targeted at 300BHP. The engine and everything I have for the car is included in the sale.

Included
Tiger Cat E1 – Chassis and all running gear
(Will need rear lights fixing up as I planned on changing them to LED but have the LED lights.)
Front sierra disk brakes rear drum brakes.
Compomotive MO alloys with Yokohama Advan A032R (nearly at wear bars)
Full set of smiths gages on dashboard (Speed, RPM, Coolant Temp, Oil Pressure, Voltage, Fuel Level)
Mountney GT Steering Wheel
OBP pedal box (Brand New) http://www.obpltd.com/Premium-Kit-Car-Cable-Clutch-V2-OBPKCP101C (hydraulic clutch version that i have) with wilwood cylinders.
Aluminium Rear diffuser
Intatrim Odyssey seats
Standard rear end non-LSD
Leather boot cover.
2 x 5 point harnesses.
Z20LET engine with shortened sump and service book from the car it came out of (71k miles)
R25 R28 Omega Gearbox with linkage and leaver
K04 Hybrid Turbo Charger
Denso alternator
High flow inlet manifold
Lightweight Flywheel with ARP bolts
VXR injectors
Megasquirt ECU with MegaSquirt Stimulator
Carbon fibre aero cycle wings
Walbro GSL392 high pressure fuel pump (needs a low pressure fuel pump which I didn't get around to buying)
Aluminium Swirl pot
Aluminium intercooler
Custom built repackable exhaust silencer
Custom built aluminium radiator
I may have missed a few things off that is included but i will edit this to add them as I find more. Currently the car is still at the motorsport garage and I will be collecting this Saturday (24th) - Viewing is welcome when I have it back in my garage. Location is NN18 8NY.
Will need to be collected on a trailer.
Any questions just ask and can provide pictures of everything if needed. I will add more pictures when i collect on Saturday but can get pictures before if needed as the motorsport company will be able to take them for me.

Will go on eBay next week but thought I would list it here first.

I am looking for around £5000ono based on valuation from the garage of the parts and the car as a package but offers welcome.

pics below - again will add more when I get it back from the garage on Satruday also more of the car in my archive I think.

[Edited on 20/3/18 by MP3C]

MP3C - 23/3/18 at 11:23 AM

Unfortunately I cant find the edit button on the post so will have to reply here.

The collection date has been changed to Monday 26th March - Viewing available after this date if anybody was interested.

Will be listing on eBay this weekend.

More pictures once I have the car in the garage.

Matt

MP3C - 26/3/18 at 06:43 PM

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192492079725?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Listed on eBay, please see for more pictures and info - Car has now been collected if anybody wants to view it.

Matt