Board logo

Motorcycle kit for sale or for help
number-1 - 4/12/18 at 05:13 PM

These were listed in the wrong section hence this post (in case you see a double post)

If people are interested but dont have the money, im open to swap these for help with the kit car......especially anyone that can rewire a road legal BEC and make bespoke cycle wing mounts!

After selling all of my bikes i am having a clear out over the next few weeks. For the time being up for grabs are

Berik 1 piece leathers LS1-7932. Size 48 UK. Im 6'1, 16 stone and stocky and these fit me perfectly. If you are any bigger or heavier, they probably wont fit. They need a wipe down but are in perfect condition. Cheapest ive seen these for after a quick google search is £395 (im willing to be corrected). Forum price of £310 collected from Aylesbury. Id say £15 for delivery and i will refund anything if its cheaper

Arlen Ness 2 piece leathers. Jacket is 48UK and bottoms 38UK Bottoms have a small foot peg hole in the bottom of the right leg but is covered when you wear boots. Again it needs a wipe down. Quick google search shows them at around £150 so £100 collected from Aylesbury. Again £15 postage and ill refund anything if cheaper.

Wolf racing goretx 2 piece suit Sized XXXL. These are big! I used them to put over leathers for winter riding when i had no option but to ride in freezing conditions. Im 6'1, 16 stone and these are still big. With leathers underneath, track bottoms and a hoody over the leathers, then these on top....these fit. I also used them when using the kit car in the winter. Ive no idea what model they are but think £70 collected or £80 delivered is a fair price. The collar has rubbed against the back of my lid so some wear to the collar.

Spidi thermal winter gloves. Sized XL. Nice and snug for winter riding. £10 collected, £15 posted

Im open to sensible offers on everything.

[Edited on 4/12/18 by number-1]

[Edited on 4/12/18 by number-1]

number-1 - 8/12/18 at 08:19 PM

Both sets of leathers are now sold. A forum member got a bloody bargain

number-1 - 10/1/19 at 05:49 PM

Gloves are now sold so the only thing left are the 2 piece goretex WOLF suit