Board logo

ST150 Duratec Locost
tomduffield13 - 20/5/19 at 01:32 PM

I have a Duratec Locost (Sierra/Cortina so slightly wider, ST150/T9, Jenveys, Megasquirt, Setup and Rolling Road by Dale at Bailey Performance, 180bhp). Professionally wired by a local VW camper builder near me. Road Reg on an age plate. MOT'd till July.

Unfortunately a mixture of change in circs and a reluctant Mrs means that i require the space.

Will come with a braked single axle car trailer with ramps as I will have no further use for it, and 4 fitted and balanced spare alloys and A047 tyres (minilites).

It also has an immobiliser with 2x remote fob and push button start.

Really just the dashboard to sort out, the acewell 7459 digidash is all wired in, just setting it up for speed config and fuel sender etc to do. It's currently in storage so space to do this is limited. I've been using Shadow Dash instead on an android tablet as i can split screen with navigation.

Few bits to tidy, like the dash and tunnel cover, but nothing major.. the hard work of the duratec install has all been done. Always dry stored.

I’m in it for around 9-10k all in, and agreed insurance value is around the £6k mark.

I've tried to add pictures here to no success, so linked below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333204388019

Helpful comments around under/over value are welcome too, always difficult to value.

[Edited on 20/5/19 by tomduffield13]