Board logo

Formula 27 for sale
02GF74 - 9/7/20 at 07:55 PM

Last time I listed this was November so hardly surprising it did not sell. Hopefully summer will bring the punters in:

ebay linky

pewe - 10/7/20 at 10:43 AM

Watching.
About time I sold mine given its sat in the garage since I was seduced by the hairdressers...
GLWS.
Cheers, pewe

alfas - 16/7/20 at 02:46 PM

now its summer but covid-19 flying around...also not good for sales....and viewing the enginebay with the cut and re-welded chassis tubing i would never buy this...plus the totally corroded front lamps.....the oversized radiator middle in the enginebay without any air-ducting from the opending in the nose to the rad seems also suspicious...the alu-rocker-cover without any breather connection and the completely closed filler cap does not allow the crankcase ventilation to work..with high revs for a longer period the engine will quickly fill the catch tank, aka coke-can.

[Edited on 16/7/20 by alfas]

westf27 - 16/7/20 at 05:00 PM

Well that trashed the advert nicely.

NuZil - 16/7/20 at 06:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by westf27
Well that trashed the advert nicely.

I think it looks like a fairly priced and honest car from a long time forum member.
Not sure there's much to complain about there.

CRAIGR - 16/7/20 at 07:14 PM

Agree with the above and no excuse whatsoever for trashing someone’s for sale ad . Alfas you should delete your post.

[Edited on 16/7/20 by CRAIGR]

perksy - 16/7/20 at 07:41 PM

Agreed

There's nowt like trying to help each other sell our cars

Alfas, Be nice and delete your post

westf27 - 17/7/20 at 01:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pewe
Watching.
About time I sold mine given its sat in the garage since I was seduced by the hairdressers...
GLWS.
Cheers, pewe

I got seduced by the hairdresser,she had a mask and visor together with vinyl gloves.
I said no , not sure what disease she was harbouring 😆😆

Hope your well Pete

Regards
Steve