Board logo

Not locost goggles!
RichB - 29/8/12 at 02:44 PM

These could be the ultimate dashboard. Just need a few warning lights and they're there.

Linky

Rich

matt_gsxr - 29/8/12 at 03:07 PM

Good toy.

Only problem would be when night falls.

Having popped out with protective sunglasses (no screen) I am aware of the dilema when it gets dark (no visibility, or pebble dashed eyes).

ceebmoj - 29/8/12 at 03:21 PM

Hi,

I have some glasses that you can swap the lenses to clear ones and that works well for me.

I have been playing around with the SDK for the following device as a moter cycle helmet is in development
http://www.reconinstruments.com/products/snow-heads-up-display

I'm also looking forward to the protect glass that Google demoed at this years IO. I cant weight for this type of device to become available in the consume sector.

maccmike - 29/8/12 at 03:21 PM

cool

steve m - 29/8/12 at 04:12 PM

"You can even plot your route down those pesky black runs with Google Maps."

the last black run i went down, took me the way the ski's pointed, some fancy bla bla goggles would of been as much use as a chocolate fireguard

I wouldnt of had time to see if i was going the right route, as it was all over in one bluuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RichB - 29/8/12 at 10:44 PM

I've got some clear googles which one of these devices could fit into (doubtful) but definitely something for helmets. Ooh rear view camera feed - useful on track !?