Board logo

Uploading pics rom ipad
Calzonii - 26/5/15 at 10:02 PM

Having some problems uploading pictures from my ipad to locostbuilders photo archive. Does anyone know how to do this or if its even possible?

I get so far with the upload after I select the picture in my photo album and write the description and click upload but them it just jumps back to the original screen and my photo isnt there?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

joneh - 26/5/15 at 10:14 PM

No doesn't work.

The forum can't handle images with the same name. Apple numbers the images as names which are all taken...

Calzonii - 26/5/15 at 10:19 PM

Cheers joneh

Any way round it? Any apps or anything?

HowardB - 27/5/15 at 05:59 AM

can you rename the images? say prefix them all with your initials? There is also an image size limit,. I can't recall but less than 100kb always works for me.

I have managed to upload from my phone,.

joneh - 27/5/15 at 07:25 AM

I've tried a couple of apps but no joy. Have to upload via a PC...

Calzonii - 27/5/15 at 08:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by HowardB
can you rename the images? say prefix them all with your initials? There is also an image size limit,. I can't recall but less than 100kb always works for me.

Howard how did you upload from your phone? Have you managed to figure out a way to prefix them? And if so how?

Thanks!

dave_424 - 27/5/15 at 08:57 AM

Upload using the photo bucket app to photo bucket, then copy the IMG link into your forum post, sometimes if also copies the URL, you just want the [IMG]........[/IMG] bit

HowardB - 27/5/15 at 10:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Calzonii
quote:
Originally posted by HowardB

Howard how did you upload from your phone? Have you managed to figure out a way to prefix them? And if so how?

Thanks!

I use an android phone,... seems easy enough to rename and edit images prior to uploading them directly, same as from the PC.

Perhaps apple wont let you rename files?

Howard

mark chandler - 27/5/15 at 11:05 AM

Never got it to work from iPhone or iPad.