Board logo

some things you just can't predict
02GF74 - 3/6/09 at 01:10 PM

eeek!!!

coozer - 3/6/09 at 01:23 PM

Yeah, I thought bike wheels had spokes all the way round and not in bunches like that.

If the spokes had been all the round the furry thing would have made a better noise, or even a lolly stick like everyone else....

mistergrumpy - 3/6/09 at 01:27 PM

Reminded me of a certain persons back axle for a minute that. I never noticed the fur initially.

NigeEss - 3/6/09 at 05:15 PM

Suicide Squirrel ?

PaulBuz - 3/6/09 at 05:59 PM

is it dead?

mistergrumpy - 3/6/09 at 06:03 PM

What!? I'd guess yes

iank - 3/6/09 at 07:20 PM

Spokes and squirrel corpse appear to be stronger than the forks

C10CoryM - 4/6/09 at 12:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by iank

No kidding. Scary weak bike.

I mountain bike fairly often and never had a close call with a squirrel. Rabbits often, a bear once, but never a squirrel.

Mr Whippy - 4/6/09 at 07:37 AM

I'd not buy those forks again, looks like they just tore the joint out the socket.

I once was behind a teenager who's bike failed at the same place from jumping off cubs (very thin tube used). Landed right on his face and I think he sustained brain damage (the ambulance driver first thought I'd hit him with the bus he looked so bad)

Confused but excited. - 4/6/09 at 08:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

I once was behind a teenager who's bike failed at the same place from jumping off cubs (

What have you cyclists got against small furry animals?

Mr Whippy - 5/6/09 at 07:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Confused but excited.
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

I once was behind a teenager who's bike failed at the same place from jumping off cubs (

What have you cyclists got against small furry animals?

well spotted

Peteff - 5/6/09 at 09:24 AM

I once was behind a teenager who's bike failed at the same place from jumping off cubs

I think he means kerbs, curb is what you do to enthusiasm A friend of mine had a very expensive carbon frame break like that once :O

Who threw the Davy Crocket hat at him anyway ?

Ninehigh - 6/6/09 at 10:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by C10CoryM
quote:
Originally posted by iank

No kidding. Scary weak bike.

I mountain bike fairly often and never had a close call with a squirrel. Rabbits often, a bear once, but never a squirrel.

Unless the guy on the bike was a larger American trying to lose some bulk, and when the squirrel brake kicked in his weight broke it