Board logo

T shape seal
the_big_1 - 4/9/19 at 08:17 PM

Hi guys,

Any idea where I could get a sort of T shape rubber seal.
It to go between the bonnet and scuttle to cover the joint etc.


rusty nuts - 4/9/19 at 09:02 PM

Woolies although you may have to wait until next week as they are at beauliea. I originally used some deep U trim on the front and rear of the bonnet

40inches - 4/9/19 at 10:00 PM

I used this one Glued to the bonnet.

myke pocock - 5/9/19 at 11:09 AM

Try these people: