Board logo

IVA PASS just in time for the good weather!!!
big_l - 9/5/12 at 07:32 PM

awsome day today. i had my re test at nottingham and passed with flying colours

on my first attempt it failed on seat belts as the buckkle to ajust the waist strap was beside the seat and he was un able to adjust them easily !! a new set of belts fixed this !

i drove it to nottingham and jesus i got all the good weather lol soaked to the bone when i got home (with a massive smile )

i would just like to thank chris and the guys at MNR for all the help through the build !!!

a few pics now

daniel mason - 9/5/12 at 07:48 PM

well done mate. looks a tidy build

BigLee - 9/5/12 at 08:12 PM

Well done buddy. Nice colour scheme! Tidy.

handyandy - 9/5/12 at 08:25 PM

Congratulations , a very nice looking car

coozer - 9/5/12 at 08:33 PM

Aye, looked mint at Stoneleigh, well done fella, at least I can stand up now

Coopz - 9/5/12 at 08:43 PM

Congratulations bud, had a chat with you at the show. My friend was thinking about buying an mnr.

Cheers Toby.

blakep82 - 9/5/12 at 08:47 PM

looks awesome
slightly worried about the belt adjusting thing now, as mine are outside the seat too...

big_l - 9/5/12 at 09:04 PM

coopz i remember you both tall posh southerner nice talking to you both !!! whats he playing at looking at other cars !!!!!

Coopz - 9/5/12 at 09:18 PM

That would be me! Although it's not often I get called posh we went to view an mnr after the show, however he is still undecided on what to do! Did you take your quickest route home from the test centre again

big_l - 9/5/12 at 09:47 PM

lol its hard to find the correct route home with no sat nav !!!

did he not like the grey one???

theduck - 9/5/12 at 09:55 PM

Glad to hear you passed. Spoke you and Chris a little at stoneleigh.

eddie99 - 9/5/12 at 09:57 PM

Car looked great at Stoneleigh, Well done mate, enjoy it

Davedew - 10/5/12 at 09:22 AM

Well done on the IVA pass. Car looks great. Love the white & black.

Out of interest are those Dominator headlights? If they are I assume you had no problems getting through IVA with them.

Daddylonglegs - 10/5/12 at 09:29 AM

Congrats! Nice build

amalyos - 10/5/12 at 11:27 AM

Glad to hear it passed Leon.

Looks really tidy. Has it been on the rollers yet?

Steve

Coopz - 10/5/12 at 11:44 AM

I know, it's not easy he did like the grey one but cannot make his mind up! he is still looking to see of any other bec mnr/mk's that may come up for sale!

big_l - 10/5/12 at 01:02 PM

It's booked in at Daytuner next Satarday !!! Fingers crossed It won't blow up !!!

Proby - 10/5/12 at 01:55 PM

Looks a cracking build, congratulations on the IVA pass!

mark w - 14/5/12 at 08:38 AM

Car looked superb pal, had a chat with you at the show & have already bought my longacre centre mirror! Well done on the build mate, now get to France & catch them 40 pounders!

big_l - 14/5/12 at 08:40 AM

Mark I'm not going to France for 40s mate I want bigger than that lol I bloody wish !!!

You need to put some pics up of your car some very nice things you've done there get some pics up

mark w - 14/5/12 at 12:59 PM

Hopefully you'll catch a few pal, where you going? is there any catfish in the lake? I'll get some photo's up soon then