Board logo

iva passed
mr T - 11/7/13 at 07:24 PM

finally passed iva today at Beverly rang Chris this afternoon to be given the good news
after failing on the 27th because the power commander stopped working on the emissions test, Marc
fitted a new commander V and mapped it to pass, also failed sound test Marc thought it was down to the commander not working and a possible back fire taking it over the limit, just got to go to daytuner tomorrow and then he’s bringing it back to me then of to dvla Preston fingers crossed its on the road before this weather turns
Tony

dave107 - 11/7/13 at 07:47 PM

Excellent news saw your car at MNR yesterday looks a nice car, took my car back to MNR to have them put mine through the IVA, I'm sure you'll e get some good weather to play, and be very carefully they can bite.

mr T - 11/7/13 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave107
Excellent news saw your car at MNR yesterday looks a nice car, took my car back to MNR to have them put mine through the IVA, I'm sure you'll e get some good weather to play, and be very carefully they can bite.

Thanks Dave107
going to take it easy until I get the feel of it , had a westy with about 200 ponies but I think this is going to be a different beast

Relph - 11/7/13 at 09:26 PM

Well done mate, get some pics up.

mr T - 11/7/13 at 09:59 PM

This was just before it went to mnr

Daddylonglegs - 12/7/13 at 07:11 AM

Congrats chap!

And all this lovely wethe too, best get it OTR quick!

mr T - 13/7/13 at 08:02 PM

Cheers daddylonglegs

some more pics got him back home looks like a load of things fell of on the way ere so I had to put new stuff back on

TimC - 13/7/13 at 08:24 PM

Nice. Which year R1 is it?

mr T - 13/7/13 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC
Nice. Which year R1 is it?

It's a 05 5vy
Cheers tony

big_l - 14/7/13 at 07:39 AM

Awesome mate congrats have you all seem the Mnr owners club on face book ???

Markyb13 - 14/7/13 at 04:08 PM

Congratulations fella, it's a lovely feeling knowing all your hard work has now paid off, hopefully you'll get to make the most of the good wether

mr T - 15/7/13 at 06:50 PM

Cheers fellas

Been dvla at Preston today handed over all paperwork and £195 quid only to be told they don't deal with this any more and all paperwork has to go to Swansea
He didn't know how long it would take and I might have to take it to Preston for them to look at it

mr T - 30/7/13 at 06:50 PM

Yahooooooooo

Rang dvla today and was told they had lost my paperwork
Got a call back after two hours to be told it was sorted and my reg and tax disc was on its way shine new 13 plate

daveb666 - 31/7/13 at 07:52 AM

Did you ring the main number mate? I only had my DVLA inspection on Monday but will be chasing them as soon as lol

mr T - 31/7/13 at 09:55 AM

Think it was a 0300 number didn't have an inspection