marc Rescued attachment screen 1.jpg
Rescued attachment screen 1.jpg

marc n - 14/6/07 at 12:37 PM

and another Rescued attachment screen 2.jpg
Rescued attachment screen 2.jpg

chockymonster - 14/6/07 at 12:52 PM

Do you have a side on view Marc?

neilj37 - 14/6/07 at 12:52 PM

I am I right in assuming that it is okay to fit this after SVA approval as is or would I need to add windscreen wipers & a demister as well??

Agriv8 - 14/6/07 at 12:57 PM

After SVA is easier - definatly -

Regards

Agriv8

worX - 14/6/07 at 01:00 PM

easier post SVA for sure, but why don't you just fit it for SVA and fit it correctly?

Steve

marc n - 14/6/07 at 01:36 PM

for sva you will need wipers and demister, if you have ever driven a car before that is missing either or in some cases both you would definately put both on for safety so before or after sva it doesnt matter, as for safety you will need both

best regards

marc

marc n - 14/6/07 at 01:42 PM

side on Rescued attachment side veiw.jpg
Rescued attachment side veiw.jpg

mstepien - 14/6/07 at 03:04 PM

It looks way better than the first one that you've shown some time ago, the one with thick frame and with the glass with flat lower edge (if you know what I mean). I think I'm tempted to install it, especially since it always rains here (in Belgium), maybe as an easy-to-remove option ?
Regards,
Michal

DarrenW - 15/6/07 at 10:14 AM

I bet that was easy to design..... NOT!

Just a thought - one advantage i see of having a screen is being able to fit wet weather gear at some point. Would such wet weather gear just need a bit of channelling adding to the top of the screen frame or would it be an idea to add this in now?

Ive never looked closely at hoods but it would be horrible for someone to try and add poppers ata later date and crack the screen. Probs easier to add to the frame before the screen is bonded in.

Just a thought - delete / ignore as necessary

G.Man - 26/9/07 at 06:25 AM

Looking good Marc