Board logo

Sena intercom systems
russbost - 18/2/14 at 03:50 PM

Just a heads up that we now have the full range of Sena noise cancelling, bluetooth, in helmet intercom systems available.

In a recent completely independent review The Sena SMH10 was awarded first place. The review included Scala Rider G4 & Interphone F4 (both of which are very good intercom systems). The Smh 10 was voted top in every single category, so if you are looking for a superb intercom system for your kit or bike look no further! A single headset is £184.99 & the dual pack is £328.99 as always I can do a decent discount for lcb'ers, just give me a ring 08905 879407 for the best deal

[img]
[/img]

Alternatively if that is a bit rich for your blood, there is the Sena SMH 5 which offers almost the same features & very similar sound quality, but at a substantially reduced price. The twin pack is £209.99 & single units £109.99

[img]
[/img]

Trust me - once you've experienced a noise cancelling headset, you'll wonder how you ever used anything less! With a range of 900m (SMH10) & 500m (SMH 5) they are also great for pits to track communication, driver/rider training etc.