Board logo

Flashers
lmillin123 - 11/1/14 at 05:50 PM

Just wandered what flashers people are using on the front wings for Iva? Cheers

Jenko - 11/1/14 at 06:24 PM

I have used the tiny led ones from led autolamps...very bright, but not through iva yet...they are e marked.

SteveWallace - 14/1/14 at 11:49 AM

I used LED's, available from all over the place and easy to wire in. As long as the main indicators are standard bulbs they work fine with the normal flasher relay. My only worry is whether Mr IVA will like where I've ran the wires - along the wing stay and then across the top wishbones

Description
Description

The Black Flash - 14/1/14 at 01:36 PM

I've done mine the same (albeit with surface mount lights as I've very little clearance inside the wheel arch):

The wires run along the stay and then down the inside of the arch. I've run it inside unslit convoluted sleeving, stuck onto the arch with PU adhesive, then cable tied to the bottom wishbone. IVA man was happy with that, well, didn't mention it, put it that way.

SteveWallace - 14/1/14 at 10:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The Black Flash
I've done mine the same (albeit with surface mount lights as I've very little clearance inside the wheel arch):

Yeah, I had to shave some of the resin off the back of the LEDs to make them fit, but managed to leave enough to keep them sealed.