Board logo

Bosch fuel pump connector
BigFaceDave - 13/9/15 at 03:59 PM

Afternoon all,

After far to long without doing anything in the car I decided to change that today, so I now have a nice long list of bits to buy but the main one I cant seem to find anywhere is some plugs to connect into the Bosch fuel pump. I have a pump that came with my engine but I don't have the plugs that go onto them! Does anyone have any lying about they would sell me or have any idea on where to get hold of any?

I've tried to upload a picture of the pump but don't seem to be able to upload at the minute but it's a Bosch 044 style pump.

Thanks in advance

Smoking Frog - 13/9/15 at 06:22 PM

The electrical connectors?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-044-Fuel-Pump-Wiring-Electrical-Boot-Nut-Round-Clips-Terminal-Fitting-Kit-/121668751133?hash=item1c5405cf1d

BigFaceDave - 13/9/15 at 06:47 PM

Unfortunatley mine aren't threaded! And it's quite a thin rod so not really enough meat to run a die down it (I had that thought)

40inches - 13/9/15 at 11:10 PM

Possibly something like this?

Hodor - 14/9/15 at 09:54 PM

Solder wires onto the pump, terminated with spade connectors to connect to the 12v?

BigFaceDave - 14/9/15 at 10:46 PM

I've had a rummage tonight and found some male crimp / bullet connectors that I can put the other end over the contact and was wondering about soldering them on and then using the remain bullet connectors onto that I was just hoping for a slightly more positive connection. Thanks for all the suggestions!