Board logo

TT closer to the edge... Must see
wylliezx9r - 20/12/11 at 11:03 PM

Just belatedly watched TT closer to the edge, I'm not the biggest bike fan in the world but this is the best petrol head related film/documentary I've ever seen. Think I'm going to go over to the Manx next year now !

If you havn't already seen it I would highly recommend (obviously).

[Edited on 20/12/11 by wylliezx9r]

monck - 20/12/11 at 11:10 PM

I missed this in the cinema

I think i may have to get it myself for Christmas

MikeRJ - 21/12/11 at 12:00 AM

Well worth a view. I saw in in 3D in the cinema, but I don't think the 3D effects added that much to it to be honest, the DVD is just as good. There are some rather 'adult' themes that Guy Martin mentions (several times!) so you might not want the nippers to watch it

balidey - 21/12/11 at 06:59 AM

saw it in 3d at the cinema, truly amazing film, infact maybe one of my all time favourites.
I've got the DVD for Christmas, so thats going to come in useful if theres nothing on TV.

They could almost make this an annual film, make one for every year.

escary - 21/12/11 at 08:11 AM

right up there with faster, hope that fastest is just as good

scootz - 21/12/11 at 09:01 AM

... and another!

Saw it when it was on at the pics and enjoyed it so much that I downloaded it from iTunes the other day.

panichat - 21/12/11 at 09:51 AM

We have a new independent cinema (The Regal) opening in January and they are intending to show the film in their first month. I'll be there.
Dave

snakebelly - 21/12/11 at 11:42 AM

On petrol head related films I watched "love the beast" the other day, very good film and not nearly as dodgy as the name would intimate

SeanStone - 21/12/11 at 11:48 AM

Great film,

I think it beats Senna Hands down

scootz - 21/12/11 at 02:41 PM

I also enjoyed it more than 'Senna' (and I'm an F1 fan)*.

I would say that 'TT: Closer To The Edge' is also an easier watch for the non-motorsport nut. My wife watched both... wasn't too fussed about 'Senna', but 'TT' held her attention right through.

*that's not to say that Senna isn't good... it is!