Board logo

last ever top gear
theconrodkid - 27/6/15 at 04:24 PM

Tommorow (28th) usual time for those that want to watch and enjoy this historic moment .

Dick Axtell - 27/6/15 at 05:22 PM

On the brighter side - that'll make my Dearly Beloved happy (or at least, less miserable!!).

dave - 27/6/15 at 05:47 PM

Looking forward to the last ever, not much fussed about the new one though.

rash12 - 27/6/15 at 06:21 PM

will be watching I understand jezza and the boys have signed up for a new program on netflix

kj - 27/6/15 at 06:59 PM

Lost its appeal a long time ago, bring on the change.

theconrodkid - 28/6/15 at 08:21 PM

the end of an era ,no more will ladish comedy be allowed on out TV screens,just recycled PC tosh.
tonight i will take my TV to the waters edge and give it a viking funeral,adios Tv,goodbye cruel world etc .

Irony - 28/6/15 at 08:29 PM

Enjoyed it, except for hammonds beard and Mays jacket!

ian locostzx9rc2 - 28/6/15 at 08:31 PM

Made me laugh ...

ianhurley20 - 28/6/15 at 09:59 PM

I found it a little disappointing without the proper Bungle George and Zippy line up - although I did like the elephant in the corner.

cerbera - 28/6/15 at 11:08 PM

Whether it be staged or not May slipping face first in the mud made me chortle.

MikeRJ - 29/6/15 at 06:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Irony
Enjoyed it, except for hammonds beard and Mays jacket!

I reckon Hammond looks like a younger Tom Jones with the beard. I suppose it's not unusual...

geoff shep - 29/6/15 at 08:25 PM

Well not the last Top Gear I guess but the last one with that trio.

I see the beeb is reporting mixed reviews, and says:

They were accompanied by "the elephant in the room" - a large, plastic, replica elephant called Jeremy.
The show contained no other allusions or references to Clarkson's departure, or the circumstances surrounding it.

I guess they didn't notice the Jezza quip, 'where we discovered ours cars weren't much good on the, errrm, inclines'

See from minute 38:20 on iplayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05n7bnw/top-gear-series-22-episode-8

dave - 29/6/15 at 09:37 PM

I've watched every episode over the last 3 months and enjoyed every one of them. the first 2 or 3 series were a bit naff, but when the mapcap stupidity starts it becomes watchable. I will miss it, although I will give the new version a watch. I hope some other channel picks the 3 idiots up and continues the madness.

coozer - 30/6/15 at 01:55 PM

I had a good laugh at it, was better than the usual format.

Only thing that puzzled me was where on earth did they find them 4x4's that cheap with tax and test??

I want one...