Board logo

THE HARRODS SEVEN
Rod Ends - 9/10/18 at 11:39 AM

Caterham’s special-edition Seven, created in partnership with Harrods, signals the launch of Caterham’s first ever formalised personalisation service – Caterham Signature.

http://uk.caterhamcars.com/cars/caterham-signature

Bluemoon - 9/10/18 at 12:26 PM

Erm 7 and luxury???!!!

nick205 - 9/10/18 at 03:14 PM

It doesn't do it for me!

Mr Whippy - 10/10/18 at 12:27 PM

Oh jolly good...nothing beats the tasteless British obsession of using a pretend plank of wood for a dashboard and then calling it luxurious.

Really it is quite beastly, simply reminds me of the Vanden Plas Allegro, oh those were the days...such luxury, such class.

David Jenkins - 10/10/18 at 07:33 PM

Obviously created for those with more money than sense/good taste.

(actually I believe it was made as a publicity tool for Harrods, rather than as a product - although I'm sure they'll sell them if asked).

Simon - 11/10/18 at 12:35 PM

Think I'd rather have the aforementioned Vanden Plas Allegro 😂😂😂

StevieB - 11/10/18 at 04:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
Obviously created for those with more money than sense/good taste.

(actually I believe it was made as a publicity tool for Harrods, rather than as a product - although I'm sure they'll sell them if asked).

That's what I took it as too - a dual publicity stunt to sell cater hams to Harrods customers and also launch the signature range of 'whatever you want as long as you can afford it' specs (which I always thought was the case anyway with Caterham TBH).

If I owned Catreham, I'd do the same thing in an attempt to sell expensive spec. cars to the kind of people who spend (allegedly) £16m in that particular shop...