Board logo

JPSC magazine - The Proper Job
peter030371 - 29/4/16 at 09:37 AM

New JPSC magazine is up on the JPSC website. As usual log into the members area and then you will find the download links on the top menu under 'Proper Job'. if you are not a member then please join....its free so why not!

My apology for it being so late but life has just been hectic! However I have started the next edition already but still need one or two more articles.....so what have you all been up-to? Fancy putting a few words and pictures down? If you are not sure the readers will be interested then try me and we can help you put something together, email me at magazine@jpsc.org.uk

See you all at Stoneleigh (on the Monday)

adithorp - 29/4/16 at 11:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by peter030371
...if you are not a member then please join....its free so why not!

Think there's still a joining fee but the annual membership fee is free (currently). Either way it's a bargain!

See you Monday... unless I'm hospitalised with hypothermia by then.

peter030371 - 29/4/16 at 12:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
Think there's still a joining fee but the annual membership fee is free (currently). Either way it's a bargain!

See you Monday... unless I'm hospitalised with hypothermia by then.

Is there a joining fee....I should know so I better find out

On Monday I need to look for the Smurf in the Tango car then

bi22le - 29/4/16 at 06:26 PM

I wish in was going stoneleigh. I have a wedding down south on the sunday.

One year im going to get involved the camping and everything!!

Have fun.

In want reviews and pics. Hopefully it won't be the same thing as every other year.

gremlin1234 - 29/4/16 at 08:41 PM

quote:
Is there a joining fee....I should know so I better find out
I just signed up, and no joining fee ;-)

OwenSP - 3/5/16 at 04:13 PM

Just signed up and looking forward to having a read. Had a good chat with David at the weekend and it is indeed very exciting to hear their plans for Sylva and a Sylva/J15 race series!