Board logo

Project RW1 update
dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:31 PM

Last winter I bought me a ac/dc Tig welder en started to modify the standard EFI inlet manifold. Rescued attachment modiefied EFI Intake.jpg
Rescued attachment modiefied EFI Intake.jpg

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:31 PM

Finished manifold Rescued attachment modified EFI Injection.jpg
Rescued attachment modified EFI Injection.jpg

Howlor - 22/5/09 at 07:46 PM

Nice work there, I really like the louvres and the tooling.

The seats are superb.

Steve

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:48 PM

With the lowered manifold it became time to skip the old bonnet scoop en build a new flat bonnet with some nice louvers. Here is the tool that I made to press the louvers. Rescued attachment louvre tool.jpg
Rescued attachment louvre tool.jpg

Bottom louvre former Rescued attachment bottom louvre former.jpg
Rescued attachment bottom louvre former.jpg

Upper louvre former Rescued attachment upper louvre former.jpg
Rescued attachment upper louvre former.jpg

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:49 PM

The firts stap was to cut the slots in the bonnet because the louvre tool would not cut it itself. I had to cut first small slots with a 1mm grinding disc to get access for the saw to get in. Rescued attachment bonnet.JPG
Rescued attachment bonnet.JPG

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:50 PM

After smoothen the slot the used the louvre tool to press the louvress with a piece of wood an a hammer hitting on top of the upper louvre former. After all louvers where done it needed a little attention with some sandpaper.
The finished bonnet is made out of 1,5 mm aluminium plate. Rescued attachment bonnet2.JPG
Rescued attachment bonnet2.JPG

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:51 PM

Because I was not happy with the old steel fuel tank, made a new one out of 3 mm aluminium plate. Rescued attachment Aluminium Fuel tank.jpg
Rescued attachment Aluminium Fuel tank.jpg

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:51 PM

Intank swirlpot to fit the slightly modified Sierra Fuel pump/sender. Rescued attachment intank swirlpot.jpg
Rescued attachment intank swirlpot.jpg

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 07:52 PM

The next thing to do is building some new seats that will fit lower into the car. Rescued attachment Aluminium bucketseat not welded 2.jpg
Rescued attachment Aluminium bucketseat not welded 2.jpg

prawnabie - 22/5/09 at 08:07 PM

Some nice work there!

Mave - 22/5/09 at 08:20 PM

Wow, very nicely done! I'd like to borrow your louvre tool one day......

Groet,
Marcel

dr-fastlane - 22/5/09 at 08:39 PM

I’m very pleased with it myself. It was difficult to get the slots ( thank you drhunter) sawed out straight, with the tool pressing the louvers is the eaisiest part.
Marcel: That’s a deal, give me a yell when you need it

[Edited on 30/5/09 by dr-fastlane]

drhunter - 29/5/09 at 10:59 PM

quote:
It was difficult to get the sluts sawed out straight,

sorry but hehe that made me giggle.

Great work on the bonnet!

dr-fastlane - 30/5/09 at 07:41 AM

That would make it a complete different project..

changed it, thank you Drhunter

dr-fastlane - 8/7/09 at 05:55 PM

Little update here. The seats are finished and in the car. Later on they will be covered with some fine leather…

dr-fastlane - 8/7/09 at 05:56 PM

And in the car.

iank - 8/7/09 at 06:01 PM

Seats look very good in the car.

t.j. - 8/7/09 at 08:02 PM

That's looking great!
Why did you choose the Sierra pump?
My idea is taking an external Opel Calibra pump. The presure should be equal.
but maybe your right i must have a fuel-idicator.... so...

I want also a Tig which can handle alu...
But budget...always the budget...

Don't make it too beautifull or mine will look more ugly

grtz

dr-fastlane - 9/7/09 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iank
Seats look very good in the car.

Yeah, they do and sit also reasonable comfortabel.

quote:
Originally posted by t.j.
That's looking great!
Why did you choose the Sierra pump?
My idea is taking an external Opel Calibra pump. The presure should be equal.
but maybe your right i must have a fuel-idicator.... so...
I want also a Tig which can handle alu...
But budget...always the budget...
Don't make it too beautifull or mine will look more ugly
grtz

The first idea was also to use a external fuel pump. But then I needed a separate fuel sender and gauge. With that also had to change the other gauges to have it all the same. Because I used the sierra ones. That would be to expensive. Found a easy way to fit the old sierra bump into the tank. So, have kept it as with the old steel type tank.

Come on!! That build of you gone be a splendid ride to!! Nothing can beat those Donkervoort body parts that you have

[Edited on 9/7/09 by dr-fastlane]

dr-fastlane - 14/7/09 at 06:41 PM

Finished the new exhaust shield last weekend. Here some pictures:

dr-fastlane - 14/7/09 at 06:42 PM

And another one

David Jenkins - 14/7/09 at 06:48 PM

Nice work!

One question - what angle have you set your windscreen? It looks a bit steeper than usual - quite like it that way.

dr-fastlane - 14/7/09 at 07:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
Nice work!

One question - what angle have you set your windscreen? It looks a bit steeper than usual - quite like it that way.
Rescued attachment hoek.JPG
Rescued attachment hoek.JPG

t.j. - 15/7/09 at 06:01 AM

looks nice, how did you cut those slots?

grtz

dr-fastlane - 15/7/09 at 02:57 PM

quote:
looks nice, how did you cut those slots?

grtz

First drilled two holes on both ends of the slots. Outline lines between both holes. Then cut them out with a electric saw. Finish the slots with a little bit file work and sandpaper.

dr-fastlane - 6/9/09 at 07:03 PM

Short update. Made a hammerform for the new rear mudguards. The plan is to build them from scratch out of aluminium plate.

dr-fastlane - 6/9/09 at 07:04 PM

In the mean time waiting on the Shrink & stretch tool that I’ve ordered. Started with pre-fabricating some extra bracing tubes to stiffer up the chassis. These are welded in later this year, when the car goes apart en get ready for paint. Rescued attachment bracing-border.jpg
Rescued attachment bracing-border.jpg

TheGecko - 7/9/09 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dr-fastlane
Short update. Made a hammerform for the new rear mudguards. The plan is to build them from scratch out of aluminium plate.

I look forward to seeing your progress these as I've been considering doing the same thing both for front and rear guards. I already have a shrinker/stretcher sitting under the work bench plus a collection of dollies and body hammers. The only thing I don't have yet is a slap hammer and I'm debating about buying one vs making one.

Love your work so far - look forward to the updates.

Dominic

02GF74 - 7/9/09 at 07:34 PM

re: TIG welder - I take it it is AC for aluminium, which brand/model? & recommend it or not?

t.j. - 8/9/09 at 05:51 AM

My friend came over with a AC/DC TIG from Migatronic. And yes that is a lovely machine....
You can weld stainless, aluminium, etc..

Description
Description

dr-fastlane - 8/9/09 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheGecko
I look forward to seeing your progress these as I've been considering doing the same thing both for front and rear guards. I already have a shrinker/stretcher sitting under the work bench plus a collection of dollies and body hammers. The only thing I don't have yet is a slap hammer and I'm debating about buying one vs making one.

Till now I only used those rubber hammers (don’t know the English word) from the home & garden stores. Got this tip ones from a profession bodyworker. Those rubber hammers are easy and cheap to get. And do not leave marks behind or stretch the aluminium to much, like metal or hard plastic ones do. The slap hammer is easily to make yourself. Don't wasted your money on that.

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
re: TIG welder - I take it it is AC for aluminium, which brand/model? & recommend it or not?

The Tig welder is a Lorch HT 220 AC/DC, works on 230volts and no problems with blowing fuses yet. Always a problem with those cheap Chinese ones It welds like the bigger industrial machine’s that I used in the past. Really basic machine that is easy to use. Can recommend it!
quote:
My friend came over with a AC/DC TIG from Migatronic. And yes that is a lovely machine....
You can weld stainless, aluminium, etc..

And when you have more money, you buy a Migatronic….

The Shrink & stretch machine arrived and made two side panels for the mudguards today. Not as difficult as I thought it would be.

[Edited on 8/9/09 by dr-fastlane] Rescued attachment 8sept2009.jpg
Rescued attachment 8sept2009.jpg

t.j. - 9/9/09 at 06:41 AM

Did you made those two in the rear with that blue thing in the front

Maybe you can better move to my village so you can learn me that...

Good work!

PS. I have no money, i'm married!

[Edited on 9/9/09 by t.j.]

907 - 9/9/09 at 08:01 AM

Some excellent work there. I'm very impressed.

Well done
Paul G

dr-fastlane - 12/9/09 at 05:46 PM

Have been busy with one of the two mudguards today. It took some time before the two pieces fitted perfectly. Rescued attachment 12sept2009-border.jpg
Rescued attachment 12sept2009-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 12/9/09 at 05:47 PM

After welding and grinding it looks like this! I’m very pleased with it. Now only deciding how I will attach the mudguards to the car. Don’t have a good idea for it. So let me know what you think.

[Edited on 12/9/09 by dr-fastlane]

t.j. - 12/9/09 at 08:36 PM

If you can weld such nicely,
You can make an inner one.....

Man that's LOOKING great !

dr-fastlane - 20/9/09 at 09:08 PM

Took some hours off this week, to do some work on the second mudguard. After that I changed the shape of the side screens a bit.

prawnabie - 20/9/09 at 09:15 PM

You have skills most of us can only dream of lol

dr-fastlane - 29/9/09 at 06:14 PM

Have visited some paint shops with the car last week, to get an idea of the cost etc. Still not decided the colour, probably “Porsche meteor gray” or a different shade of gray. But sprayed the wheels black this weekend! It makes the car look more brutal

Gazeddy - 29/9/09 at 09:35 PM

id like to say that is one of nicest looking locosts iv seen for a while. and I need ur fabbing skills mate in struggling pannelling the chassis inside let alone foling those beautiful seats

Fred W B - 30/9/09 at 04:47 PM

As a Colour, can I suggest matt black, to contrast with the shiny bits?

A mate of mine has a 7 with polished ally sides and the rest of the body is currently in paint prep matt black primer, and I think it looks great!

Cheesr

Fred W B

dr-fastlane - 30/9/09 at 06:43 PM

Good suggestion Fred, I didn't thought about that. Take it in consideration

dr-fastlane - 11/10/09 at 10:38 AM

Been busy getting the old panels of the car. It’s a bit of a struggle because of the glue. Don’t know yet how to get all the glue of the frame tubes.

t.j. - 11/10/09 at 06:11 PM

Why?
Were they not ok?

Grtz

dr-fastlane - 12/10/09 at 08:35 PM

Short answer, no! After building the mudguards I know it could be done better. The old panels had a lot of dents and where not bend properly. Also changing from 1mm to 1,5 mm (Al 99,5)sheet and floor panels to AlMgSi1 sheet.

[Edited on 12/10/09 by dr-fastlane]

t.j. - 13/10/09 at 03:35 PM

aha! Now I have also the secret Al-code for my panels

Greetings

Mave - 19/10/09 at 03:13 PM

Excellent work, again! I like the change in the doors. Modelled like the HKT right? Also one of my favourites.....

I'm about to order the aluminium for my new panelling. I can only hope to get it as nice as you have done it.

dr-fastlane - 9/11/09 at 09:03 PM

Did have a great day at the Zandvoort race circuit here in the Netherlands yesterday. I had been invited for a sponsor day of the Westfield racing team. Nice weather, nice cars (westfield, catervans, porsche, etc)and a lot of fun. Did some couple of rounds in the Westfield as a passenger, unfortunately could not drive myself. Some pictures:

[Edited on 9/11/09 by dr-fastlane]

[Edited on 9/11/09 by dr-fastlane] Rescued attachment PICT0029-border.jpg
Rescued attachment PICT0029-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 9/11/09 at 09:03 PM

Rescued attachment PICT0045-border.jpg
Rescued attachment PICT0045-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 22/11/09 at 10:32 AM

Some updates here. Finished welding in some more extra bracing tubes, made better brackets to fit the new fuel tank properly and shut welded all holes of the old rivets. Than provide a smooth layer of primer.

dr-fastlane - 22/11/09 at 10:40 AM

Hopefully will finish it next week with outdoors High gloss black brush paint. Started yesterday with it. Can’t wait panelling it again

dr-fastlane - 26/12/09 at 06:39 PM

Finally I got the time to work on the car. Did make a new rear bulkhead panel, passenger side panel, part of the under dash panel wit fuse box access, one foot well panel and passenger floor panel. Better pictures will follow. Rescued attachment 26dec2009-border.jpg
Rescued attachment 26dec2009-border.jpg

prawnabie - 26/12/09 at 06:58 PM

My hat has been doffed in your direction!!

scootz - 26/12/09 at 07:07 PM

Good work fella!

dr-fastlane - 31/1/10 at 08:47 PM

Finished the inside boot panels.

Mave - 7/2/10 at 03:30 PM

Looks good Roy, any updates?

dr-fastlane - 11/2/10 at 07:09 PM

Oke Mave, another update. I completed the rear panel. And welded the seams. Not perfect but it's looks allright after painting. Rescued attachment 11febr2010-border.jpg
Rescued attachment 11febr2010-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 14/2/10 at 09:51 AM

Spend some time to cut down the rear mudguards and let them fit nicely with the rest of the body panels. Rescued attachment 14febr2010-border.jpg
Rescued attachment 14febr2010-border.jpg

t.j. - 14/2/10 at 06:34 PM

Looks great!

Now i'm sure:
After the freezing cold, i'll start over again

dr-fastlane - 25/2/10 at 10:09 PM

quote:
Looks great!

Now i'm sure:
After the freezing cold, i'll start over again

Come one T.J. sitting in the freezer at you’re kitchen, that’s cold. Get you ass out of the chair and start working. The reward at the end, will let you forget this little bit of cold.

Some update: Finally got the panelling done! And brought it to the paint shop this morning. Don’t know exactly how long it will take them to spray it, In the main time I’m starting to refurbish the rest of the parts. So it can be installed right away when the bodywork arrived.

dr-fastlane - 25/2/10 at 10:10 PM

dr-fastlane - 25/2/10 at 10:11 PM

dr-fastlane - 8/4/10 at 07:57 PM

Update: Got all the parts back from the painter and they look really nice. Color of choice: Mercedes SLR McLaren “Crystal Antimony gray”.

dlatch - 8/4/10 at 10:36 PM

love the colour nice choice

Steve Hignett - 8/4/10 at 10:38 PM

I do really like the colour, but I don't think it looks good enough in that colour to show off your panelwork (hopefully you know what I mean!)

franky - 9/4/10 at 07:33 AM

Love the colour

t.j. - 11/4/10 at 06:30 AM

Now it looks like a bought one!

It inspires me, I really should start over again!

Keep us informed.

dr-fastlane - 20/4/10 at 09:20 PM

Some more progress: been busy building a new engine firewall. Because the oil filler cap was touching it, I needed to do some hammer forming to create some space.

[Edited on 20/4/10 by dr-fastlane]

dr-fastlane - 20/4/10 at 09:24 PM

After finishing it. Not perfect alto the picture doesn't shows. But it will do the job.

dr-fastlane - 23/4/10 at 09:32 PM

Got a productive afternoon in the garage today and the weekend has just began. Still a big list of things to do. Can’t wait to take the thing out for a drive again! Rescued attachment rw1-locostbuilders-border.jpg
Rescued attachment rw1-locostbuilders-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 3/5/10 at 08:24 PM

It’s running again. Last weekend I finished most of the jobs to get the car driveable again. Still some small things to do. But that will be solved before the apk (Dutch Mot inspection) next week. Rescued attachment PICT0018-border.jpg
Rescued attachment PICT0018-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 3/5/10 at 08:26 PM

. Rescued attachment PICT0009-border.jpg
Rescued attachment PICT0009-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 3/5/10 at 08:26 PM

. Rescued attachment PICT0017-border.jpg
Rescued attachment PICT0017-border.jpg

dr-fastlane - 3/5/10 at 08:27 PM

. Rescued attachment PICT0015-border.jpg
Rescued attachment PICT0015-border.jpg

t.j. - 3/5/10 at 08:54 PM

Looks great, Now it's time to become proud!

Keep us informed!

Grtz

dr-fastlane - 8/9/10 at 08:06 PM

Made a short shift gear lever by extending the down side with 10mm. En higher the articulation point with an 10mm spacer. On the picture; left side the original one and on the right the modified lever.

short shifter
short shifter

[Edited on 9/9/10 by dr-fastlane]

dr-fastlane - 9/9/10 at 08:24 PM

Also busy making cardboard templates for the weather gear and boot cover. Hopefully the fabric will arrive next week. So I can start sewing.

hood template
hood template

[Edited on 9/9/10 by dr-fastlane]

franky - 10/9/10 at 07:00 PM

that looks awesome

RK - 11/9/10 at 02:49 PM

Your car looks amazing! Was the paint job expensive?

t.j. - 11/9/10 at 06:02 PM

hmmm, my progress is about nothing. And then yours getting more and more complete.

looks really good!

Grtz

dr-fastlane - 13/9/10 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RK
Your car looks amazing! Was the paint job expensive?

Depends on how big your wallet is. And I’ve got a small one

dr-fastlane - 31/1/11 at 10:21 PM

It’s a while ago, time for a update. Bought an old antique sewing machine last summer. Ordered some vinyl, foam and more small stuff. Did practice a little bit and started with a vinyl cover for the transmission tunnel. Got very pleased with the result! and made some vinyl covers for the Seats also.

Description
Description

Description
Description

[Edited on 31/1/11 by dr-fastlane]

dr-fastlane - 31/1/11 at 10:53 PM

Last Saturday picked up the abandoned project from a colleague at work. It’s build with the help of my drawings and wishbone jigs. There is no registration on it, so it’s going to be used for spare parts mostly.
The engine and gearbox are not the same that if used for Project RW1. If there is a Dutch builder that can use it, contact me.

Description
Description

Description
Description

[Edited on 31/1/11 by dr-fastlane]

dr-fastlane - 27/3/11 at 07:44 PM

The interior is done. The transmission tunnel, seats and dashboard are all covered with vinyl. Also made a cover for the luggage area and a hood from boat fabric. Some small details left to do.

interior
interior

hood
hood

dr-fastlane - 19/6/11 at 01:29 PM

After thinking of replacing the original exhaust manifold. Stainless steel (304) pipes where ordered. Made drawings of the flanges and let them laser cut.

exhaust manifold 1
exhaust manifold 1

First steps of the welding. The setup will be a 4 into 1 or 4 into 2 into 1 with a really short 2 into 1 piece. The diameter of the primary pipe will be 42,4 mm x 2 mm. And the main pipe 60,3 x 2 mm, where 54 mm would be better. But difficult to get hold on in stainless steel.

exhaust manifold 2
exhaust manifold 2

[Edited on 19/6/11 by dr-fastlane]

[Edited on 19/6/11 by dr-fastlane]

dr-fastlane - 6/10/11 at 05:51 PM

Didn’t have the time to post an update. Here it goes;

Finished the exhaust manifold. Overall it looks good but the welding could have been better on some areas. Nothing is perfect in this world

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

dr-fastlane - 6/10/11 at 05:52 PM

A friend got hold on some 54mm pipes. Exactly what I needed for building the down pipe to the catalytic converter. Also found a some sort of stainless steel expansion pipe.

After a couple of test drives it feels like the engine is running smoother en response better on throttle movement.

Description
Description

dr-fastlane - 6/10/11 at 06:04 PM

More detailing. Made a stencil inside the fuse box cover with the description of every fuse and relays. Easier finding faults in cause of trouble.

Description
Description

franky - 6/10/11 at 06:20 PM

One of my top builds/cars this

Love the workmanship.

dr-fastlane - 1/11/11 at 10:11 PM

Thanks franky

The hood needed some more tension to eliminate flutter on high speed driving. Last Saturday finally got time to build a hoodstick for this reason. Made out of 12mm pipe and some metal strips. The hoodstick can be pulled out of its struts and put behind the seats. Satin black paint will be applied and the red strap will be replaced by also a black one

hoodstick 1
hoodstick 1

hoodstick 2
hoodstick 2

jabbahutt - 2/11/11 at 08:50 AM

how I've missed this thread for so long is a mystery, fantastic car and some amazing skills and attention to detail. Partly wish I'd never found this thread though as it makes me want to go into the garage and dismantle my car as there are plenty of things I'd do differently/better if I had the chance.

May your modifications and improvements continue as they are an inspiration to the less talented like me

swalf3 - 2/11/11 at 10:11 AM

Roy,
Congratulations on a wonderful build.
I'm inspired and humbled.
The positive always overides the negative.
Thank you.

dr-fastlane - 6/11/11 at 02:00 AM

Always nice to hear such good observations and to know it’s inspire and motivate people

I took some pictures of the finished hoodstick today.

hoodstick inside
hoodstick inside

hood
hood

dr-fastlane - 6/11/11 at 02:01 AM

Also noticed that het new stainless steel exhaust manifold is getting it’s nice hot coloured shine. Cool!

hot exhaust
hot exhaust

dr-fastlane - 20/11/11 at 02:01 PM

Santa Claus came early this year. Got some new Schmidt Modern lines 15 inch wheels!

Schmidt modern lines
Schmidt modern lines

The only down side is that the exhaust has cracked on stainless steel expansion pipe.

bobinspain - 20/11/11 at 03:50 PM

Now that's what I call a labour of love.
Maximum respect to you Dr Fastlane.
A work of art.
Congratulations.

[Edited on 20/11/11 by bobinspain]

dr-fastlane - 5/7/12 at 08:34 PM

To check and adjust the idle mixture of my Efi Pinto engine. I made a cool and easy Air/Fuel ratio meter with a drawing found over here:

http://www.scirocco.org/tech/misc/afgauge/af.html

Test it on the car and it work surprising well. It makes it easier to see what’s happening in comparison with a digital multimeter.

Here some pictures

Diy Air fuel ratio meter 1
Diy Air fuel ratio meter 1

Diy Air fuel ratio meter 2
Diy Air fuel ratio meter 2

dr-fastlane - 5/7/12 at 08:35 PM

Diy Air fuel ratio meter 3
Diy Air fuel ratio meter 3

Diy Air fuel ratio meter 4
Diy Air fuel ratio meter 4

dr-fastlane - 1/1/13 at 12:27 PM

First of all Happy new year to all contributors and readers of the locostbuilders forum!

A new year and a new project for the locostbuilders readers at least. With the build of the project RW1 car finished and done for now. I started a new project in the spring of 2012. The plan is to build a relatively locost and simple to build motorcycle in the style of Walz Hardcore cycles. And give my own twist to it.

Facts;

Chassis: home build
Engine: Kawasaki VN 800 Vulcan
Wheels: Yamaha R1
Brakes: Yamaha R1
Front suspension: modified Yamaha R1 upsd
Rear suspension: hardtail
Seat: home build
Front fender: modified Yamaha R1
Rear fender: home build

Description
Description

More pictures can be seen on:

http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/343482/Hardtail-dragstyle-project-1.html

http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/343482/1/Hardtail-dragstyle-project-2.html

http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/343482/2/Hardtail-dragstyle-project-3.html

http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/343482/3/Hardtail-dragstyle-project-4.html

Greets Roy

maccmike - 1/1/13 at 12:41 PM

your skills are very impressive.
your rw1 looks the absolute business

Rosco86 - 5/9/15 at 06:56 AM

I've just read through your build, fantastic! You sheet metal skill are amazing! Well done, a very nice car!

dr-fastlane - 9/8/16 at 11:12 PM

It’s a long time since I’ve posted something on this forum. In the mean time many miles where driven without major problems. With the normal necessary maintenance the car turns out very reliable and no things where changed to it. Unfortunately the biggest problem is the lack of time.

I had a short visit from a young uprising photographer, who had seen the car parked on the driveway. Hey asked if hey could take a picture, maybe we doing some photo shoot later this year…

Description
Description

Bluemoon - 16/8/16 at 07:43 PM

Still looks fantastic.. Time to drive is always an issue for me with a young family but when you do get out it's all worth it