Board logo

NTS Engineering
ceebmoj - 28/6/12 at 10:12 AM

I'm trying to get in contact with Nathan at NTS Engineering, and I'm not having much luck. does anybod have a contact number? the one on the web-sight seams to go straight to answer phone.

http://www.ntsengineering.co.uk/

deezee - 28/6/12 at 10:26 AM

NTS Engineering has ceased trading. He should really update the website with that information. He's trying to clear his order back log, and is refunding some people. They're struggling to get hold of him on the
Haynes Roadster Forums as well. The general plan seems to be to nominate someone to knock on his door.

ceebmoj - 28/6/12 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for the information

[Edited on 28/6/12 by ceebmoj]

Not Anumber - 29/6/12 at 02:45 PM

Nathan has decided to close the business as a full time concern and carry it on in a much smaller way with lower overheads after a few weeks break. I haven't met Nathan myself but have spoken to him a couple of times and know others who know him quite well and have a high opinion of him. From all accounts he is a very decent bloke who is committed to playing by the rules and I'd say if you have ordered something from him you will either get the parts you paid for soon or receive a refund.

Slimy38 - 29/6/12 at 03:17 PM

Fair play to the bloke, he seems to be a lot more customer focussed than some places that are still running! Shame though, the MX5 info on his website has been very useful for me and I had been planning on buying a set of his wishbones if my own attempts failed.

Not Anumber - 29/6/12 at 03:33 PM

Theres always Talon for the wishbones if Nathan isnt able to take new orders at present, the quality of his work is high. Also HandyAndy makes flat packed chassis and has access to the Saturn plans so may be able to help with wishbones.