Board logo

How do you zero in an airrifle ?
steve m - 9/1/12 at 09:35 PM

I have a 2.2 air rifle, that was never accuret to start with, but my Son, deceided to take off all the sights etc
and put a telescopic sight on it,

Now, i havnt got a clue were it fires !!

How do i get the gun trued up as best as possible SAFTLEY ??

Steve

mistergrumpy - 9/1/12 at 09:42 PM

To zero a rifle to 25m you make a mark on a target (25m away) and take 5 shots at it. Look at your grouping and and adjust the rear sight as necessary. You have to make sure, of course, that you can shoot a group reasonably in the first place using the marksmanship principles. Them being having the weapon pointing naturally at the target, relaxing your breathing and on the out breath where there's a natural breath firing, squeezing the trigger with the centre of the finger pad and not snatching and don't recoil like they do on the telly, let the weapon absorb it.
Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs.

daviep - 9/1/12 at 09:43 PM

Keep shooting at a target and see where it is hitting as opposed to where you are aiming - adjust to suit.

Simples

Davie

austin man - 9/1/12 at 09:45 PM

keep shooting at your sons backside when he sream your thereabouts it will also teach him not to mess about with stuff lol

scootz - 9/1/12 at 09:45 PM

Mark big X's on pieces of A4, stick them up on a fence-post with a safe area behind it and take shots starting at 5 metres. Zero it at the 5, then move back so you're now at 10, zero it, then 15, etc.

Start as the 5 because you're unlikely to miss no matter how far the scopes are out!

Take a coloured marker pen to circle the hits you've already made (you'll forget once the target gets 'holey'!).

Also worth taking a pair of binoculars to save you walking back and forth as you get to the edge of the rifles useful range.

r1_pete - 9/1/12 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daviep
Keep shooting at a target and see where it is hitting as opposed to where you are aiming - adjust to suit.

Simples

Davie

So thats what the guy in you avatar is doing

T66 - 9/1/12 at 09:47 PM

I started to write how, youtube is your friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8S7KKs95PI&feature=related

scootz - 9/1/12 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mistergrumpy
To zero a rifle to 25m you make a mark on a target (25m away) and take 5 shots at it...

You'll be lucky to land anywhere on a (non barn door) target at 25m with a .22 air rifle and randomly adjusted telescopic sights. Better to start much closer.

T66 - 9/1/12 at 09:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Mark big X's on pieces of A4, stick them up on a fence-post with a safe area behind it and take shots starting at 5 metres. Zero it at the 5, then move back so you're now at 10, zero it, then 15, etc.

Start as the 5 because you're unlikely to miss no matter how far the scopes are out!

Take a coloured marker pen to circle the hits you've already made (you'll forget once the target gets 'holey'!).

Also worth taking a pair of binoculars to save you walking back and forth as you get to the edge of the rifles useful range.

My pistols were setup for 25m - point of aim point of impact. At 50m on a fig11 target if I aimed at the the neck I dropped the target, at 75m I aimed at the top of the head. At 100m slightly above the head....

Anything over 100m generally required either resting the weapon on a sandbag, and someone spotting the strike with a scope, then aiming off accordingly. We used to drop targets out to 400m with revolvers and factory ammo....

Good fun

scootz - 9/1/12 at 09:59 PM

400 metres with a revolver!? You're taking the wee Mr A!

mistergrumpy - 9/1/12 at 10:16 PM

quote:

You'll be lucky to land anywhere on a (non barn door) target at 25m with a .22 air rifle and randomly adjusted telescopic sights. Better to start much closer

I've never actually shot a .22. I've used loads in my time and used to shoot at a poly cup at 50m with a Sig Sauer which was a great weapon. HK53 was really good. Used to throw the cases out of the range!

scootz - 9/1/12 at 10:21 PM

Sig Saur is very nice! Paper cup from 50m

I only ever got to play with the Glocks and MP5's

T66 - 9/1/12 at 10:27 PM

Not joking Scott - With someone spotting the strike, single action with a 357 revolver from a trench rested on a sandbag, taking adjustments from the spotter, we could generally drop a fig11 target after 5 or 6 rounds.

That was with my 4" Smith & Wesson 66.

My mate used to shoot his .44 Magnum 6" out to 600m.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307199

Gear Monkey - 9/1/12 at 10:28 PM

Best to zero in a rifle indoors where wind however slight can't mess with your accuracy. I have a 35m barn which is ideal and I also mount the rifle in a work mate and a towel which helps.

scootz - 9/1/12 at 10:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by T66
Not joking Scott - With someone spotting the strike, single action with a 357 revolver from a trench rested on a sandbag, taking adjustments from the spotter, we could generally drop a fig11 target after 5 or 6 rounds.

That was with my 4" Smith & Wesson 66.

My mate used to shoot his .44 Magnum 6" out to 600m.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307199

LOL... I can't even see 400m!

T66 - 9/1/12 at 10:36 PM

Dont need to, the pistol goes on the sandbag and gets fired single action, one round for effect. Then it doesnt get moved, cocked and fired again.

Theres always sand around the base of targets for calling the strike, once your on the sand, just keep aiming with more elevation until you drop it.

With 9mm pistols, you could with some practice drop fig11 targets at 75/100m drawing from the holster.

If I missed you , I would still do a pretty good job of scaring the poo out of you....

skodaman - 9/1/12 at 11:51 PM

I can hit a chicken from a stunning 10m with an m16. Makes a bit of a mess though cos of size of exit hole.

tonym - 10/1/12 at 09:02 AM

When Iwas a kid many many years ago I had an air rifle that the back sight used to fall off occasionally. What I used to do was load it and put it in the vice in my dads workshop, shoot it the length of the workshop, put the sight on aiming at the previous shot, take it out of the vice, reload, clamp in vice aim at previous shot and see where it went (usually through the same hole) then tweek it for range shooting at the pegs on mothers clothes line.

foskid - 10/1/12 at 09:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
I have a 2.2 air rifle, that was never accuret to start with, but my Son, deceided to take off all the sights etc
and put a telescopic sight on it,

Now, i havnt got a clue were it fires !!

How do i get the gun trued up as best as possible SAFTLEY ??

Steve

Why bother, with a 2.2 round (55.88 mm) your gonna destroy anything within 10 feet, but it's gonna take a lot of pumping up all that pressure to move it.

[Edited on 10/1/12 by foskid]

jeffw - 10/1/12 at 09:24 AM

We used to fire at 800m & 1000m when competing in competition.

steve m - 10/1/12 at 09:41 AM

Thanks for the replies

I will sort it out soon

Steve

Irony - 10/1/12 at 09:41 AM

All you need to know is here - in my opinion the red with white spots necktie is essential.

Edward Fox Melon Scene

T66 - 10/1/12 at 09:43 AM

Steve - don't forget to post the pic of the neighbours cat , once you've got it.

scootz - 10/1/12 at 09:52 AM

What have you just gone and done Ivo....

You'll soon be feline the wrath of the LCB cat-mafia (PS - did you see what I did there ).

jossey - 10/1/12 at 10:04 AM

as below but dont start to zero the rifle till you have a group of pellets within a 10p size area.

I Used a box with a target drawn on it. eventually i got it close enough.

Try do this when you have little or no wind.....

quote:
Originally posted by mistergrumpy
To zero a rifle to 25m you make a mark on a target (25m away) and take 5 shots at it. Look at your grouping and and adjust the rear sight as necessary. You have to make sure, of course, that you can shoot a group reasonably in the first place using the marksmanship principles. Them being having the weapon pointing naturally at the target, relaxing your breathing and on the out breath where there's a natural breath firing, squeezing the trigger with the centre of the finger pad and not snatching and don't recoil like they do on the telly, let the weapon absorb it.
Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs.

Peteff - 10/1/12 at 10:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jossey
I Used a box with a target drawn on it. eventually i got it close enough.

Try do this when you have little or no wind.....

So breathe naturally, squeeze the trigger and don't fart is the secret

Neville Jones - 10/1/12 at 02:43 PM

Hand guns at 400m and 600m. Thems some mighty short measures! Less than 100mm:m. Someone's pulling someone elses thingy.

I've shot Remington Sports 30.30's (not too long ago in fact, in far west NQ) with big scopes and supports, at vermin hoppities and wild pigs, and believe me, you wouldn't get within a bulls roar of hitting them at 40m with a hand gun, yet alone 600m. I know, because I've seen some of the best try. What a joke!

Now, if you want to tell fishin stories, ..I caught this big one on 2lb line, honestly, you should've seen the size of it, this big, true, I fought it for hours, days in fact, non stop.....

No Bullshite, honest.
Cheers,
Nev.

[Edited on 10/1/12 by Neville Jones]

whitstella - 10/1/12 at 03:09 PM

hi

make sure your pellets are in good condition and i would try to keep away from the pointed ones look very impressive but not that good in my opinion.

cheers

plentywahalla - 10/1/12 at 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Neville Jones
Hand guns at 400m and 600m. Thems some mighty short measures! Less than 100mm:m. Someone's pulling someone elses thingy.

I've shot Remington Sports 30.30's (not too long ago in fact, in far west NQ) with big scopes and supports, at vermin hoppities and wild pigs, and believe me, you wouldn't get within a bulls roar of hitting them at 40m with a hand gun, yet alone 600m. I know, because I've seen some of the best try. What a joke!

Now, if you want to tell fishin stories, ..I caught this big one on 2lb line, honestly, you should've seen the size of it, this big, true, I fought it for hours, days in fact, non stop.....

No Bullshite, honest.
Cheers,
Nev.

Someone talking sense at last, this thread was starting to sound like a wild west version of the four yorkshiremen sketch!

When I last competed in the NRA championships at Bisley we were shooting at 600 yards at targets 5ft square. The bull was a disc nearly 1ft in diameter. My rifle was a Lee Enfield No4, .303 with a 25" barrel, that is still one of the most accurate rifles in service.

A .357 magnum is a famously random weapon. It has only a 4" barrel and a kick like a mule. The load is a fraction of that of the rifle so the muzzle velocity is much lower and the shell will be more subject to drop and windage. If anyone managed to hit anything at 600 yards it would be more luck than judgement.

T66 - 10/1/12 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by plentywahalla
quote:

No Bullshite, honest.
Cheers,
Nev.

Someone talking sense at last, this thread was starting to sound like a wild west version of the four yorkshiremen sketch!

When I last competed in the NRA championships at Bisley we were shooting at 600 yards at targets 5ft square. The bull was a disc nearly 1ft in diameter. My rifle was a Lee Enfield No4, .303 with a 25" barrel, that is still one of the most accurate rifles in service.

A .357 magnum is a famously random weapon. It has only a 4" barrel and a kick like a mule. The load is a fraction of that of the rifle so the muzzle velocity is much lower and the shell will be more subject to drop and windage. If anyone managed to hit anything at 600 yards it would be more luck than judgement.

Obviously having an in depth knowledge of full bore rifle shooting, allows you to cast judgement over something you clearly havent ever tried.

I never mentioned wind as a consideration while shooting long range, a handgun barrel isnt long enough to stoke up the velocity like a rifle can, but that doesnt mean it isnt possible. No point on a windy day, but rounds can be walked onto a fig11 target.

So then - When I used to compete at Bisley at the Police Nationals, with my famously random Smith & Wesson model 66 (357 or 38 special), I used to manage to get in a top 20 finish in the practical pistol event. Thats 43 Police forces, the French,Belgians,FBI, RUC,Military.

Dont assume because you have experience with rifles, you know all about pistol shooting, I have limited long barrel experience unlike yourself.

Have a read, I agree it sounds far fetched, just keep an open mind.

http://cheaperthandirtcom.blogspot.com/2010/09/long-range-pistol-shooting.html

Confused but excited. - 10/1/12 at 08:35 PM

quote:
quote:

No Bullshite, honest.
Cheers,
Nev.

Lots of people used shoot pistol out to 600 yards with an appropriate pistol (That is before the Government in their wisdom decided that we weren't fit to enjoy ourselves with the toys of our own choosing, in case we went berserk). I have seen long range pistols made from cut down 7.62 cal rifles, scoped up and used out to 1000yds. Have a look on Google for a Thompson Contender, you wouldn't credit the calibres that comes in.
Oh and .357 pistols don't only have 4inch barrels, I have seen them in barrel lengths from 2in up to 12in and they don't have a kick like a mule. The .44 and .50 however do have quite a recoil, with a suitably crisp load, but that is a push more than a kick.
I have shot a variety of pistols, revolvers and autos, over the years and long guns too. My best shot ever was to shoot a cigarette filter out of the middle of a taget at 600 yds with a 7.62 barreled L4. This is not the most accurate rifle still in service, the Accuracy International 7.62 is. I was not aware that the .303 L4 was still in service. It wasn't when I served as an armourer. I am assuming we are talking of UK armed forces service of course, not some third world outfit.
As far as I am concerned the world's most powerful handgun is a Garl Gustav in 84mm.

T66 - 10/1/12 at 09:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Confused but excited.
quote:
quote:

No Bullshite, honest.
Cheers,
Nev.

Lots of people used shoot pistol out to 600 yards with an appropriate pistol (That is before the Government in their wisdom decided that we weren't fit to enjoy ourselves with the toys of our own choosing, in case we went berserk). I have seen long range pistols made from cut down 7.62 cal rifles, scoped up and used out to 1000yds. Have a look on Google for a Thompson Contender, you wouldn't credit the calibres that comes in.
Oh and .357 pistols don't only have 4inch barrels, I have seen them in barrel lengths from 2in up to 12in and they don't have a kick like a mule. The .44 and .50 however do have quite a recoil, with a suitably crisp load, but that is a push more than a kick.
I have shot a variety of pistols, revolvers and autos, over the years and long guns too. My best shot ever was to shoot a cigarette filter out of the middle of a taget at 600 yds with a 7.62 barreled L4. This is not the most accurate rifle still in service, the Accuracy International 7.62 is. I was not aware that the .303 L4 was still in service. It wasn't when I served as an armourer. I am assuming we are talking of UK armed forces service of course, not some third world outfit.
As far as I am concerned the world's most powerful handgun is a Garl Gustav in 84mm.

Thank you for that !

I was taught to shoot by a retired cop - who became an armourer, he did the Smith & Wesson armourers course in the USA - This guy was a firearms Cop for years & instructor.

He shot everything well, full bore rifle, pistols & clays. At 25m drawing from the holster with a double action pull, he could consistently group all 6 rounds into a 50mm group.

I spent a lot of time on the range with him, Ive used autos/SLPS but prefer the revolver. Used most things on my travels, 30-30 Winchester Carbine, Lee Enfields (various) Mausers, Accuracy International, M4, H&K, Tikka rifles.

Pistols - Ruger, S&W, Glock, Colt, Beretta, CZ, Browning, Desert Eagles, best SLP for me is a good CZ75, small light and pointy & 17 rounds.

Sold out all my gear after the rumours started, following the kneejerk reaction to shootings in Scotland.

I think the only thing you can do nowadays is black powder pistol & .22

Know nowt about car building or much else , but Im handy with a pistol -

So then Steve M - about that cat, have you got it yet ??

plentywahalla - 10/1/12 at 09:56 PM

I based my comments on 30 year old experiences. I sold my Lee Enfield and also my .22 Anschutz Match 64 and S&W .38 pistol after the Hungerford Affair when keeping a Firearms Cert got a lot more complicated. I competed with all of them, but I only mentioned the full bore as it was obviously the only competition held at 600 yards.

T66 - 10/1/12 at 10:16 PM

quote:
I based my comments on 30 year old experiences. I sold my Lee Enfield and also my .22 Anschutz Match 64 and S&W .38 pistol after the Hungerford Affair when keeping a Firearms Cert got a lot more complicated. I competed with all of them, but I only mentioned the full bore as it was obviously the only competition held at 600 yards.

Your right, It got progressively worse being a certificate holder, now you cannot own anything really. Never owned a Lee Enfield but always wanted the MK4 carbine, the shorty one.

I always wanted to shoot full bore rifle, big big technique & discipline required, difference being you aimed at the target and hit it, we aimed pistols at fig11s and worked in pairs, one spotting , one shooting, you might hit it after 6 rounds, you sometimes didnt, walking the rounds onto the target by small adjustments to the position of the weapon, with the spotter calling the strike of the round on the sand. Chances of hitting the target without a spotter is probably quite slim, as you cannot see where the rounds are landing. Where as you would hit the target

.22 never appealed, bang wasnt loud enough, nearly started on the clays, but that seems to get addictive and very expensive.

plentywahalla - 10/1/12 at 10:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by T66
quote:

Your right, It got progressively worse being a certificate holder, now you cannot own anything really. Never owned a Lee Enfield but always wanted the MK4 carbine, the shorty one.

I always wanted to shoot full bore rifle, big big technique & discipline required, difference being you aimed at the target and hit it, we aimed pistols at fig11s and worked in pairs, one spotting , one shooting, you might hit it after 6 rounds, you sometimes didnt, walking the rounds onto the target by small adjustments to the position of the weapon, with the spotter calling the strike of the round on the sand. Chances of hitting the target without a spotter is probably quite slim, as you cannot see where the rounds are landing. Where as you would hit the target

.22 never appealed, bang wasnt loud enough, nearly started on the clays, but that seems to get addictive and very expensive.

The only guns I have now are an 1853 pattern Enfield Musket and a Tower armories cavalry type flintlock pistol ... Black powder antique so no cert required!

Neville Jones - 11/1/12 at 12:25 PM

We used to shoot exWW2 Enfields when shooting roos, until the ammo got scarce. Cut the stock down and they made a very nice rifle.

A cut down rifle with a scope is just that. Not a handgun by any stretch of imagination. From my experience, I wouldn't want to be firing a cut down 7.62 (old .30, and still current in a few newer forms) rifle sigle handed. I treasure my arms too much. If it is supported and has a scope, then it isn't a hand gun.

I'll tell youse a story...
My brother has a Colt45 for crocs. This needs explaining further...

Now, he and his mates like to go fishing. Not any ordinary fish, but barramundi. To get these they go up to The Cape(that's the bit across The Gulf from where Crocodile Dundee hangs out). They go that far to get away from the crowds, and up there a crowd is three or more. To get there they have Toyota Landcruisers, old ones with Chev V8 conversions. Great rumbling beasts with a rack on top for the tinny.(That's an aluminium dinghy to you) When they get there, they camp. The rivers and creeks are full of crocs, since you aren't supposed to shoot them unless threatened by one, and they are more prolific now than ever. Now, a croc is threatening at the best of times, so he's had to shoot a few.....er, officer, it was too close.

When they go for water from the creek, it's always in twos. One with the bucket, one with the gun. If you dare go alone, you take the Colt.

The Colt is a heavy piece of gear, and by the time you lift it, aim it, and shoot, well, the croc's got you. Even at close range, the chance of hitting one is slim.

What you do is THROW the Colt at the croc, and hope you get it on the nose, and that makes it stop a second or two and makes it's eyes water, so you get a start on it and leg it at speed and hope the croc can't keep up. Well, that's the story I'm told.

I've picked up this Colt, and it's a lot heavier than Dirty Harry and John Wayne make them out to be. So please, leave off the fantasy stories of handguns and distances, it just doesn't happen. Well, maybe with a cut down rifle clamped and supported, but certainly not by hand or with any human support, regardless of barrel length.

As I said, I know what it is like to shoot a 3030 and a 308 with 26" barrels, and a Colt 45, and none of the TV inspired stories above come close to the realities of actually doing what is being said as has been done. Not with a genuine handgun anyway.

If you want to have a go at shooting bush pigs and roos, it can be arranged. My brother goes far north a couple of times a year.

All of the above is guaranteed true. No bullshite!

There's a very long range shooting range near Oxford, up to a mile. Go and have a look at what it actually, really, in fact truly, takes to shoot at 1000m and more accurately. You won't buy one of those rifles at a yank sport shop, and you'd get a very nice new BMW for what the rifles cost.

Handguns, or anything vaguely remotely resembling a handgun they certainly aint!

Cheers,
Nev.

[Edited on 11/1/12 by Neville Jones]

T66 - 11/1/12 at 06:12 PM

quote:
We used to shoot exWW2 Enfields when shooting roos, until the ammo got scarce. Cut the stock down and they made a very nice rifle.

A cut down rifle with a scope is just that. Not a handgun by any stretch of imagination. From my experience, I wouldn't want to be firing a cut down 7.62 (old .30, and still current in a few newer forms) rifle sigle handed. I treasure my arms too much. If it is supported and has a scope, then it isn't a hand gun.

I'll tell youse a story...
My brother has a Colt45 for crocs. This needs explaining further...

Now, he and his mates like to go fishing. Not any ordinary fish, but barramundi. To get these they go up to The Cape(that's the bit across The Gulf from where Crocodile Dundee hangs out). They go that far to get away from the crowds, and up there a crowd is three or more. To get there they have Toyota Landcruisers, old ones with Chev V8 conversions. Great rumbling beasts with a rack on top for the tinny.(That's an aluminium dinghy to you) When they get there, they camp. The rivers and creeks are full of crocs, since you aren't supposed to shoot them unless threatened by one, and they are more prolific now than ever. Now, a croc is threatening at the best of times, so he's had to shoot a few.....er, officer, it was too close.

When they go for water from the creek, it's always in twos. One with the bucket, one with the gun. If you dare go alone, you take the Colt.

The Colt is a heavy piece of gear, and by the time you lift it, aim it, and shoot, well, the croc's got you. Even at close range, the chance of hitting one is slim.

What you do is THROW the Colt at the croc, and hope you get it on the nose, and that makes it stop a second or two and makes it's eyes water, so you get a start on it and leg it at speed and hope the croc can't keep up. Well, that's the story I'm told.

I've picked up this Colt, and it's a lot heavier than Dirty Harry and John Wayne make them out to be. So please, leave off the fantasy stories of handguns and distances, it just doesn't happen. Well, maybe with a cut down rifle clamped and supported, but certainly not by hand or with any human support, regardless of barrel length.

As I said, I know what it is like to shoot a 3030 and a 308 with 26" barrels, and a Colt 45, and none of the TV inspired stories above come close to the realities of actually doing what is being said as has been done. Not with a genuine handgun anyway.

If you want to have a go at shooting bush pigs and roos, it can be arranged. My brother goes far north a couple of times a year.

All of the above is guaranteed true. No bullshite!

There's a very long range shooting range near Oxford, up to a mile. Go and have a look at what it actually, really, in fact truly, takes to shoot at 1000m and more accurately. You won't buy one of those rifles at a yank sport shop, and you'd get a very nice new BMW for what the rifles cost.

Handguns, or anything vaguely remotely resembling a handgun they certainly aint!

Cheers,
Nev.

[Edited on 11/1/12 by Neville Jones]

Well it must be bullshit, as I have never done it ! And because your brother shoots crocs for leisure, then that must make you an expert on firearms too....

Take the time to read my posts on this thread, including links to those who have done it - What do I gain from lying about any of this ?

If you can think of a reason please tell me ?

So cut all the crocodile fantasy, your brother is winding you up...It never happened.

[Edited on 11/1/12 by T66]

plentywahalla - 11/1/12 at 07:30 PM

Can I add one more observation before the rest of you tell us to shut up about guns and get back to sprockets and gudgeon pins ...

Shooting snap at 25 yards with my Anschutz I could regularly get 5 rounds through one hole, slighly bigger than .22 and a bit pear shaped but one hole in the target.
Shooting at 25 yards with my .38 S&W in the legal manner, standing with a single hand grip, I could usually manage to get 5 rounds to hit the snap target which is about 3" in diameter.

Thats the difference between a rifle and a hand gun in terms of accuracy, and thats in an indoor range with no wind. Multiply that up to 600 yards.

I rest my case.

steve m - 11/1/12 at 07:49 PM

To bring this fairy tale to an end, the cat is fine, i could not shoot a cat, a dog yes, orrible little yappy ones should get an extra bullet

I have not done a thing with my chinese piece of shite airrifle, as i feel rather embarresed to say, that even with the thing zero'd in to hit a pin head at 100 km (yes kilomotere's)

For me the chance of hitting a barn door at 25 metres seems doubtfull

So the rats and squirel's i can hear chearing that the mad fucker with a gun, has deceiced to leave it covered in dust, and the tins of lead replacemnt are left on the shelf

thats an idea, why dont i pour some of my old lead pellets in the tank on my 7 ???

I will start a new thread on 2.2 pellets in the tank, to supplement my inabilty to shoot anything, but there lead content will be very usefull to my old xflow engine!

hahahhahhahahahahahahahaha

Neville Jones - 11/1/12 at 08:04 PM

Cats!!! Who mentioned cats? Only good for catching in a crab pot and dropping in the creek. Crab bait, that's all they were put on earth for!

Cheers,
Nev.