Board logo

A Christmas Message
T66 - 19/12/13 at 08:55 PM

As another year draws to a close, and my money pit still looks the same as it did in 2009, I would just like to pass on my thanks to Chris for hosting LC, but also the vast wealth of knowledge we have collectively, which we share mostly without question, ie the bread and butter Locosters.

The site is friendly, humorous, informative, and as we all know a one stop shop for answers, from all aspects of life experience.

Thank you , wish you all a Happy Christmas, and look forward to buying stuff off you, and asking you questions.

Ivan

JohnH - 19/12/13 at 09:19 PM

Well said. Mines just the same, I keep buying bits and bobs,but never get the time to fit anything. Unless it a Northumberland thing.........

T66 - 19/12/13 at 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JohnH
Well said. Mines just the same, I keep buying bits and bobs,but never get the time to fit anything. Unless it a Northumberland thing.........

Maybe its the cold effecting our brains

sdh2903 - 19/12/13 at 09:30 PM

Well said Ivan, do you think the machine will be finished in 2014? I've been eagerly awaiting the finished article

T66 - 19/12/13 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sdh2903
Well said Ivan, do you think the machine will be finished in 2014? I've been eagerly awaiting the finished article

Hehehehe Im also eagerly awaiting the finished article, Im ticking along ok with it but a sh1t shift pattern and a daughters wedding in Italy to save up for , it has slowed the job a wee bit.

we will get there, as long as Locosters keep me right when im stuck

JohnH - 19/12/13 at 09:46 PM

Could be, it's bloody cold tonight........... But there's only three days left at work, then maybe I might get some time spent on the car between Christmas and New Year. But then again with four kids, I'll end up playing with there toys.....

nick205 - 20/12/13 at 09:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by T66
As another year draws to a close, and my money pit still looks the same as it did in 2009, I would just like to pass on my thanks to Chris for hosting LC, but also the vast wealth of knowledge we have collectively, which we share mostly without question, ie the bread and butter Locosters.

The site is friendly, humorous, informative, and as we all know a one stop shop for answers, from all aspects of life experience.

Thank you , wish you all a Happy Christmas, and look forward to buying stuff off you, and asking you questions.

Ivan

Nicely put Ivan

graememk - 20/12/13 at 10:35 AM

and a thank you from me who hasn't even driven his MK in two years, but when I was building it I would never of happened if it wasn't for this site and people I met through it.

from Graememk

Many thanks

Daddylonglegs - 20/12/13 at 03:55 PM

Thanks to all who have helped me over the last year with my stupid questions

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year!

Thanks to 'The Management' for keeping the forum going

Fozzie - 20/12/13 at 04:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Daddylonglegs.........
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year!

Thanks to 'The Management' for keeping the forum going

mookaloid - 20/12/13 at 07:56 PM

Same from me

And it's nice to see you hanging around Fozzie

Fozzie - 20/12/13 at 08:02 PM

Thank you Mookie
I have not really been away, just not always 'signed in/ready for work'.
It has/is been a really, really rough time ...