Board logo

I cannot believe it!
coozer - 30/5/15 at 11:48 AM

Travelled all the way here and its cloudy!

Benidorm
Benidorm

Oh well, 72p a pint, go on then...

Steve

[Edited on 30/5/15 by coozer]

rusty nuts - 30/5/15 at 12:05 PM

Go on , give us a clue

ian locostzx9rc2 - 30/5/15 at 12:31 PM

I bet it's warmer than at home ....

mistergrumpy - 30/5/15 at 12:51 PM

Benidorm per chance?

dave - 30/5/15 at 01:23 PM

Looks like the photo was taken from the Ambassador playa.

coozer - 30/5/15 at 01:54 PM

He he, yes Benidorm, Rosemar, no idea why its a +4, its nice and clean but needs a bit of paint...

Nice and sunny now, 26°..

maccmike - 30/5/15 at 02:13 PM

Uk's currently having a mini heat wave mate...

coozer - 30/5/15 at 03:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave
Looks like the photo was taken from the Ambassador playa.

We are lying round the pool with the back of Ambassador in front of us..

Strict gentleman (which im not) no shorts in the canteen for dinner, and seeing as i didnt bring any long trousers ready to make a sexist fuss....

coozer - 30/5/15 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by maccmike

Lier lier, it was 2° when we flye out this morning....

morcus - 30/5/15 at 03:10 PM

Didn't that mini heat wave just happen in Birmingham Thursday afternoon? That's what it felt like when I was stuck there.

coozer - 30/5/15 at 04:03 PM

Anybody coming over between now and next Sunday??

steve m - 30/5/15 at 05:22 PM

Strict gentleman (which im not) no shorts in the canteen for dinner, and seeing as i didnt bring any long trousers ready to make a sexist fuss....

Were a skirt then ?

seriously my father who is very straight laced did this to a very swanky doo, when we lived abroad when I was a kid, 1965 ish

a blue floral below the knees skirt, he was asked to change into his shorts ! and stayed at the doo

raptor700 - 30/5/15 at 07:24 PM

Hi I am over thu -Sunday on a stag do , about 12 of us, I would say you could spot me a mile off , white wheelchair with black wheels and white carbon spokes but in benidorom everyone has a wheelchair mainly electric , I am 30 and mine is a manual one. Out thu night in orange t shirts so if you see me say hi

coozer - 31/5/15 at 02:03 PM

I'll keep a look out for ya, problems is nearly all the hens and stags this weekend are in orange outfits, but nobody in a normal wheelchair!

Are you bringing the wheelchair of hiring one when you get here? A moby scooter is €27 for 3 days, €40 for the week.

Chucked it down last night and its clouding over again now although it cooled down before the rain and its still up there sticky hot now, clouds are not as black...

kb58 - 31/5/15 at 10:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by maccmike

Now that's a cool looking Mini... it's my old car, Kimini!