Board logo

Notification Emails
Barkalarr - 9/3/16 at 09:02 PM

Can anyone please tell me why I'm no longer getting notification emails from here ?

Not even PM's ?

To my knowledge, I've not done anything and I don't have a spam filter on my emails.

Any ideas ?

ReMan - 9/3/16 at 10:03 PM

No u2u,s?
Pop up blocker?

Chris_Xtreme - 10/3/16 at 08:25 PM

just posting here to see if i get the next update notified to me by email.. I have it set to recive e-mail notification of new replies.. underneath this box as I reply.

on a positive the v8 Xtreme passed it's MOT today, need to change the front offside wheel bearing tho..

any way I shall report back if i get a notification.

I would suggest if you are not using web mail to try and use webmail to check your account and look in spam there. sometimes it may go in spam before you download it to a client.

cheers, Chris

gremlin1234 - 10/3/16 at 09:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris_Xtreme
just posting here to see if i get the next update notified to me by email.. I have it set to recive e-mail notification of new replies.. underneath this box as I reply.
on a positive the v8 Xtreme passed it's MOT today, need to change the front offside wheel bearing tho..
any way I shall report back if i get a notification.
cheers, Chris
here's an 'update'
and congrats on mot, nice to be on the road

Chris_Xtreme - 10/3/16 at 09:35 PM

Yep got the email, so not a site issue I would say.

(Oddly I'm now taking the car off the road for a bit to fix up a few things. Both tax and insurance expire this month.)

Hope OP resolves email issue.

Fozzie - 15/3/16 at 10:46 PM

Hopefully I have resolved part of the OP's problem....now to see if it's
fully resolved (as in...he gets this 'reply to post' email......Please let me know Barkalaar!

Fozz