Board logo

Great Balls Of Fire!!
mistergrumpy - 13/3/07 at 06:46 PM

I thought I could smell summat burning whilst I was using the angle grinder earlier.
Here
It didn't take me too long to get the overalls off I can assure you

blakep82 - 13/3/07 at 06:48 PM

LOL!
did the exact same thing earlier this year, looked down to see sizable flames coming from that area!

flak monkey - 13/3/07 at 06:54 PM

Done that a couple of times.

shades - 13/3/07 at 07:22 PM

Punched my self in the face last week while tightening something, and have been wearing a black eye since

mistergrumpy - 13/3/07 at 07:41 PM

Ha ha ha! Sorry, can't help. I've done that too but never resulted in a black eye. Funny trying to explain that!

blakep82 - 13/3/07 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shades
Punched my self in the face last week while tightening something, and have been wearing a black eye since

lol i broke my foot dancing once, which is nothing to do with tools or engineering

jamesg20 - 13/3/07 at 08:07 PM

Not so long ago i dropped a diff on my finger.... Wandered out into the street in mega pain and then for some reason threw up my breakfast all over the pavement.
Weird.

mistergrumpy - 13/3/07 at 08:12 PM

Another good one, nice. I slipped with the saw last month and went into my thumb and through the nail underneath. I was running around town in my overalls with kitchen roll and an elastic band round it looking for a shop that sold steri strips whilst trying not to heave.

JoelP - 13/3/07 at 08:20 PM

well i hammered my finger today and then immediately afterwards screwed a bracket into the wall and nipped my finger with it as it went back - bloody painful!

DIY Si - 13/3/07 at 08:28 PM

You've gotta love the way everyone is proud of injuries in the line of duty/playing with cars.

Pezza - 13/3/07 at 08:57 PM

given myself a black eye before too
tightening up the bolts on some pallet racking at head height when the socket slipped.
Bloke I work with was chuckling for weeks.

mistergrumpy - 13/3/07 at 09:10 PM

Nice one Joel. Finger'll be as black as a bats arsehole now! More black eyes rolling in, great