Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Megasquirt / Yorkshire
Blackcab

posted on 12/10/09 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
Megasquirt / Yorkshire

Anybody reccomend me a place to have my megasquirt looked at ? seems to be running a little rich at the mo
NothernMonkey

posted on 12/10/09 at 10:04 PM Reply With Quote
Now then me old fruit bat!

Try these guys -http://www.theracingline.co.uk/

Spoke to them a couple of weeks before i sold, they have a guy there who can tune Megasquirt. Think you just need the software to take with you. Tim the builder may be able to help you there!

omega0684

posted on 12/10/09 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote
are you running a wideband lambda sensor?

if you are, why don't you have a go at doing it yourself, what does your AFR Table look like?

where is it running rich? idle? cruising? top end?

need more info to advise you further mate, what set up are you running, what engine, tb's? or injection system?

u2u me if you need more help and i'll see what i can do to help, without you having to pay for a RR

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Blackcab

posted on 13/10/09 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
I have no idea what it is .... I was hoping to just take it somewhere and hand over the child allowance in exchange for there services, seems to run fine, just smells a little rich with a fair bit of black fouling around exhaust tail pipe , new bling exhaust being made as we speak so want it sorting for that

unless anyones passing my house and wants to have a tinker with it in exchange for bacon butties etc

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.