Builder

Posts 159
Registered 21/5/09
Location Lincoln

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Re-built 1986 O and C Sport and sold it! Now a K s

posted on 4/7/11 at 10:26 AM Reply With Quote
FS: Cheap runabout or diesel donor

I'm selling my BMW 318TDS compact that I've had for 5 years and put over 70k on without any bigger issues than a new battery and heater plugs.

1996 N reg, 140k miles, Electric windows, sunroof, mirrors and remote central locking that all work! MOT til 14th Sept 2011.

Alloy wheels, had pads and discs in the last 6 months and 2 rear springs about 2 years ago. ( didn't know they'd broke until under it to service brakes!) I recently splashed out on a pair of wiper blades!!!

Both keys are present, as are loads of old MOTs, tax discs and various other bits of paperwork. Currently waiting for V5 to come back after swapping my no. plate. It is registered to me at my home address.

It has a fantastic Blaupunkt Travel Pilot radio/cd/satnav that I had fitted when the original cd packed up. I will only leave this in if my price is met... if you want to haggle on the price of the car, out she comes and can go in one of my kids cars...

Bad bits: O/S front fog light missing and headlight cover glass cracked due to a lump of lorry tyre being flicked up. Passed last 3 mot's like this though. Drivers mirror is a different colour due to a w****r in a Newark Glass van hitting my stationary car then pissing off and denying it! ( not that I'm bitter or owt!)
There is a small amount of rust bubbling on rear arches and she could do with a polish or even a wash would help... The seats aren't ripped or collapsed but the leather steering wheel and gear knob are tatty. Will probably need a pair of tyres for next MOT but I don't know of anything else it will need to go anther year..

It starts, stops and drives like it should and if it had tax and insurance I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere..It is currently sorn and I had to cash the tax in because of this..

The price of this gem? £450.00

If it doesn't go to a locoster i'll whip out the satnav and put it on the bay of evil..

Cheers, Ian. 07989 780156

www.aerialphotography.org.uk

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.