Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Ever had your 7 abused while parked?
flibble

posted on 25/5/12 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
Ever had your 7 abused while parked?

I knew it would happen with the influx of chavs over the past few years..
Parked up in town, came back an hour later to find half a kebeb and two milkshakes had been dumped in the car

Just wondered if it's a common thing?

[Edited on 25-5-12 by flibble]

perksy

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
8 years of westfields and never had anything like that

There's dickheads everywhere now though so i guess it can always happen

loggyboy

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
THere are some wankers out there. Get some CCTV in there.

Mistral Motorsport

Westy1994

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
Geez, that is not good, I did have my tintop receive such treatment a few months ago in town - a burger squashed out on the bonnet, but I would never leave the 7 anywhere I could not see it, I know that kind of limits things somewhat .

I think it is a result of jealousy, just because they don't have a nice car, why should you - splat incoming milkshake.......

A cover may be advised in future should you leave it again maybe?.

rusty nuts

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
Whereabouts did you park? I've never had any problems parking my car in Cambridge
flibble

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
Was in the high st. in Haverhill, more than it's fair share of idiots unfortunatly
johnny chimpo

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
Ive only had problems once. I was parked at my mates flat in a communal car park near an area of town thats not the greatest. Looked out the window to find 3 bare chested neds taking photos of the car (not a problem with that its quite common for people to take pics of It). Stood watching them for a minute then two of them decided to jump into it whilst the other one took pictures. I knocked the window and was greeted with a 1 finger salute. So much for respecting other peoples property!!! By the time i got down to the car they were gone, still made my blood boil tho!
SeaBass

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
I did come back to find two massive Russians sitting in my tiny Locost in door security getup. They couldn't have been more apologetic. I chatted to them for about half an hour afterwards...

JC

adithorp

posted on 25/5/12 at 07:55 PM Reply With Quote
Someone on here came back to thier car a couple of years ago and found David Bellamy sat in it.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
THere are some wankers out there. Get some CCTV in there.

has someone masturbated over your car then ?

Some people can never handle the truth and always try to shoot the messenger instead of taking an honest look in the mirror (its always easier to blame another than to face reality), but secretly they wish they could grow a pair and be the messenger !!!

johnwilders

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
What worry s me moor than anything is some nob letting off the handbrake when parked on a hill, Make sure your wheels point to the curb with the steering locked.
nige

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
^^^^^^^^^^

psmsl

hectors post , der slow again

[Edited on 25/5/12 by nige]

when you start this journey
you think it will be done in " no " time but then " no " turns into a " bloody " long time

David Jenkins

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johnwilders
What worry s me moor than anything is some nob letting off the handbrake when parked on a hill, Make sure your wheels point to the curb with the steering locked.

I've got one of those security locks that goes between the handbrake and the gear-lever, to prevent anyone letting off the handbrake...

ali f27

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
when thing like that happen to me i take concillation that the drugs will kill the bastards just whish i could be there to watch them die
edspurrier

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
Never had mine abused, but I was once perched next to it with a coffee resting on the boot lid when someone came past and shouted at me "THAT'S SOMEBODY'S PRIDE AND JOY YOU KNOW!"
I thanked her but she told me to take my coffee off the car...

nick205

posted on 25/5/12 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
Never had any issues with mine other than people stood around it admiring it. Most people just wanted to ask questions about it and were shocked when I offered them a sit in the drivers seat.

Couple of scooter boys outside the chippy one night were absolutely blown away when I took each or them round the block in it

Xtreme Kermit

posted on 25/5/12 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds like you were just unlucky. The only place I've bad a poor reception was in Biggleswade where I bought the car from, nothing physical just shouted abuse. Obviously it was a left over effect from the devious owner and nothing to do with me or my driving style...
Stott

posted on 25/5/12 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
Had a banana thrown into my z3 in Cardiff before as I was 30 foot away looking at an impreza through a showroom window. Went right in the bit where the dash meets the screen.

Other people having nice things is just too much for some to take, sad fact.

locoboy

posted on 25/5/12 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
I caught a young kid astride my front cycle wing riding it like a derby winning jockey, the headlight was a makeshift set of reins. When i shouted at him, his fat, tatoo'd, vest clad mother figure gave me an absolutely obscene mouthful of abuse before telling Leonardo/chesney/Brooklyn to come inside!

ATB
Locoboy

afj

posted on 26/5/12 at 07:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by locoboy
I caught a young kid astride my front cycle wing riding it like a derby winning jockey, the headlight was a makeshift set of reins. When i shouted at him, his fat, tatoo'd, vest clad mother figure gave me an absolutely obscene mouthful of abuse before telling Leonardo/chesney/Brooklyn to come inside!

lol

eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

INDY BIRD

posted on 26/5/12 at 07:45 AM Reply With Quote
Dont even park my tin top in havierhill at night, not the best place in the world, sorry if you live there,

Been there at night and it is full of some idiots,

I live about 10 miles from there and only venture if needed,

But got to say parked my car in a pub once and found they used my car as an ashtray nice, also had a kit car hit in a car park and they left it with lots of rear damage, scum,

flibble

posted on 26/5/12 at 07:53 AM Reply With Quote
I'm sorry I live here too, lol.
Still, if it's nice tomorrow I shall be headed out your way, nice roads!

owelly

posted on 26/5/12 at 08:52 AM Reply With Quote
I once returned to my kitcar to discover two blokes giving it a good look over. They were in it, over it, under it, etc. They then started to try and get the bonnet up.......
Eventually, I asked them wtf they were doing and they introduced themselves as police officers. And where was my tax disc? Why did my tyres say 'Competition Only' on them? Why were the light lenses taped-up and why was the car so fecking loud when I'd passed them 20 minutes ago.......?
Errrrm. Time for a huge slice of humble pie washed down with a beaker of grovelling.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 26/5/12 at 10:11 AM Reply With Quote
Not my 7, but my old MG midget in about 1979 ish
Me and some mates were in town, having a burger, and I threw my empty Wimpy wrapper into the footwell of my MG
This passer by, old bloke went mental, absoloutley blood red and boiling over, and didnt even stop his rage, when i jumped over the door and started the car up, and drove off

Hahaha , was funny, but in reverse to all of you above, he was protecting my car, not abusing it!

paulix

posted on 2/9/12 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
i did once experience some twat in front of me being a little over generous with the screenwash when he realized i had no windscreen! smelt of citrus fruits all day! could have been worse!!!!!!!
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.