Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Loom Tape. Non adhesive, FS Lo-cost
ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
Loom Tape. Non adhesive, FS Lo-cost

Hi
I have a small excess of rolls of Non-Adhesive, Non Self amalagamating PVC loom tape.
They are 19mm wide by 33m long. Very useful and blessed by the inspectors.
£4 posted anyone here before they hit the bay?

taype
taype

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

locostbuyer83

posted on 20/1/13 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
Is that £4 per roll? How many rolls have you got?
ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by locostbuyer83
Is that £4 per roll? How many rolls have you got?

Yep £4 roll. And I have 10.
But i've already got a couple of u2u's for 1 roll and I'd rather a few people benefitted if possible.

Those that have u2u'd yes paypal preferred as a gift I'll get to each of you asap in the order the u2u come in

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

loggyboy

posted on 20/1/13 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
NON ADHESIVE PVC BLACK ELECTRICAL LOOM INSULATION INSULATING 19MM X 40M TAPE T6

Mistral Motorsport

ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
NON ADHESIVE PVC BLACK ELECTRICAL LOOM INSULATION INSULATING 19MM X 40M TAPE T6

Well that's really fookin helpful
Thanks for that
I take it you dont want one then, but just thought you should warn everbody that im ripping them off?

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

yellowcab

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
No need for the eBay link at all.

Colin, I'm in the progress of ripping my car apart, and building it up again, including rewiring, therefore I will have a couple of rolls please mate.

loggyboy

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Should I have started another thread entitled lower-cost loom tape?

Your not ripping anyone off for the sake of 5p, but just wanted to be sure people were aware it wasnt a super bargain!

Mistral Motorsport

ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Your not ripping anyone off for the sake of 5p, but just wanted to be sure people were aware it wasnt a super bargain!

Well i'm very sorry, but I disagree.
The fact that you took the trouble to post it, FOR THE SAKE OF 5p very much suggests you thing I was, or you really have nothing better to do

"You just wanted to be sure"!

I wasnt aware that we all have to have sales vetted by the bargain police just in case there is a possibility that something might be a different price elsewhere

FFS!

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

leon51274

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
That's bang out of order!
dave-69isit

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:38 PM Reply With Quote
tape

hello im intersted in two rolls if u have any left please
leon51274

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ReMan
quote:

Well i'm very sorry, but I disagree.
The fact that you took the trouble to post it, FOR THE SAKE OF 5p very much suggests you thing I was, or you really have nothing better to do

"You just wanted to be sure"!

I wasnt aware that we all have to have sales vetted by the bargain police just in case there is a possibility that something might be a different price elsewhere

FFS!

Completely agree!

yellowcab

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Thirded... out of order in my opinion

ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dave-69isit
hello im intersted in two rolls if u have any left please

Are you serious!!!

If so u2u me? And I'll give you a price

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by yellowcab
No need for the eBay link at all.

Colin, I'm in the progress of ripping my car apart, and building it up again, including rewiring, therefore I will have a couple of rolls please mate.

2 put aside FOC for you, unless you want can find them cheaper than that on Ebay?

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

mookaloid

posted on 20/1/13 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
come on now chaps - play nicely

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

spiderman

posted on 20/1/13 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
Thought the idea of offering things for sale on the forum as opposed to ebay was to offer people a bargain. I don't think "loggyboy" was out of order and I for one think he is doing others, who were not aware of the prices, a favour by giving them the chance to make up their own mind who to buy from. Could have put them on ebay and posted a link and taken your chances with the competition. If you don't like the competition there is no need to be so defensive because you have been found out that you are not doing anyone any special favours.
No need to reserve me any, just in case you where wondering.

Spider

ReMan

posted on 20/1/13 at 11:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spiderman
Thought the idea of offering things for sale on the forum as opposed to ebay was to offer people a bargain. I don't think "loggyboy" was out of order and I for one think he is doing others, who were not aware of the prices, a favour by giving them the chance to make up their own mind who to buy from. Could have put them on ebay and posted a link and taken your chances with the competition. If you don't like the competition there is no need to be so defensive because you have been found out that you are not doing anyone any special favours.

No, you have also left no need for me to wonder

And frankly I think that you are also insulting the intelligence of those here that they would buy from me just because I say it's a bargain (not that I did) and don't look any further.

I'm sure you will also know the exact price of recorded delivery by Royal mail and a Jiffy bag too and have taken that into consideration.

Defensive? Yes
GFY

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

BenB

posted on 20/1/13 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
Now the annoying thing here is earlier I spanked a fiver on 10 metres of the stuff.

Of course a pernickity person would point out that the Ebay listing is for 40M not 33M

Okay, I'll put the spoon away.....

spiderman

posted on 20/1/13 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

And frankly I think that you are also insulting the intelligence of those here that they would buy from me just because I say it's a bargain (not that I did) and don't look any further.

If you look at the title of your own thread I believe that it says "lo-cost" that would make me believe it was of a lower cost to what is available elsewhere or am I missing the point somewhere?

Spider

Mr C

posted on 20/1/13 at 11:41 PM Reply With Quote
This happened to me last week on a forum, when on the very rare occasion I posted a for sale thread. I advertised a vw sharan for £700, someone posted with no intention of buying, critising the price. Needless to say they got the same reaction from me as Reman

The threads are to sell the items not to debate the price, you don't walk in to every shop you pass and tell the shop keeper his items are too expensive, so why do it on forums.

People that are interested in buying items have the sense to check things out for themselves and don't need interfering busy bodies to tell them, who's sole aim is to irritate and get thier post count up.

If any one is genuinely interested and the price is steep, then they can post themselves, declare an interest and make an offer.

Before you post on threads like this why don't you ask yourself is my post within the original remit of thread and am I adding anything to the process or discussion, if the answers no, then p!ss off, simples.

All the best with the sale Reman, don't let the fookers grind you down.

[Edited on 20/1/13 by Mr C]

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

loggyboy

posted on 20/1/13 at 11:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

At least 1 person sees where im coming from!

Mistral Motorsport

ReMan

posted on 21/1/13 at 12:09 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

If you look at the title of your own thread I believe that it says "lo-cost" that would make me believe it was of a lower cost to what is available elsewhere or am I missing the point somewhere?

It is.
You are.

Not that I said lowEST cost
But find me a lower cost 33m roll on ebay
No actually dont bother I don't need any further opinion from you or the other gang of few that can't help but comment if an items too dear or too cheap!
You know, I wouldn't mind if your input helped in some way, or you or the other one had an interest and had made me an offer, but to make out you are doing some kind of service to the LB masses and not just taking the opportunity for a bit of "look at me increase my post count" sport is pretty poor form.

For anyone else still genuinely interested there are 2 left.

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

loggyboy

posted on 21/1/13 at 12:32 AM Reply With Quote
Public forum, public opinion, your entitled to sell them for what you wish, im entitled to post alternatives for those who may want them. I only looked on ebay as I was interested in buying some myself!
As for those comparing my post to one about arguing over car prices, this is completely different as used car prices vary wildly as do opinions on value, this was a fixed price of a comparible item.
I would have expected anyone to post a reply like mine, ok its only 5p, but its the principle (not of the seller, but of mine) to save every penny, -the old adage, take care of the pennies etc etc....
Its not like I came on accusing you of ripping people off!

Mistral Motorsport

loggyboy

posted on 21/1/13 at 12:38 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr C

The threads are to sell the items not to debate the price, you don't walk in to every shop you pass and tell the shop keeper his items are too expensive, so why do it on forums.

One thing the UK is bad at -bartering, assuming the price is the only 1. Im not saying goto sainsburys and argue the toss over price of a can of beans, but if im shopping with mates and 1 goes to buy something I know can be got cheaper else where, im gonna tell him!

Mistral Motorsport

tompat3463

posted on 21/1/13 at 10:11 AM Reply With Quote
totally childish to post the ebay link and I think 90% of people on here will agree.

If the OP had of wanted to sell the tape for £50 a roll then thats up to him.

Insulting of intellegance would be to think that when people actualy seen the OP's advert for his tape that they wouldnt google the stuff and get different prices......

The OP was selling these rolls of tape quite well until your intervention.

The other 10% of people on this forum are indeed very childish, why would U even think about putting a link from ebay on SOMEONE ELSES post !! is your head that far uop ur arse ??

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.