Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 1999 Honda S2000 - £3750
adampage

posted on 10/5/13 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
1999 Honda S2000 - £3750

PLEASE SEE PHOTOS ON Pistonheads
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/s2000/honda-s2000-16v-1999/1345122

In great mechanical condition (serviced & MOT'd in February, taxed in March), it's had some big jobs done in recent years (clutch, diff bearing, geometry setup) and I've not used it much (11k miles in 2.5yrs) as it's been a 2nd or 3rd car.

It still feels lovely to drive, quick, sounds good, fantastic gearchange. It's never let me down and apart from servicing and tyres it's never needed a penny spent on it. I have a folder of old receipts, MOTs, full history, etc.

Cosmetically it's good overall but a few little marks like - 2 chips on the bonnet, a few light scuffs on the wheels, 2 chips/scratches on the front bumper, and the bolster on the drivers seat is worn (but not split). The roof is generally good, the rear window was replaced 18 months ago and it's never leaked, but there are a few small little frayed bits at the bottom corner where it meets the body and around the windows. But, for a 14yr old it's looking pretty good to me! All the above weaknesses should be visible in the photos.

Everything works electrically - the roof mechanism, windows, mirrors, air con, lights, etc except one thing. The stereo remote controls don't work with this stereo, but they did with the previous one (I changed as the reception was crackly on the old one, but I think I still have it so you could swap it back in, an easy job).

It has an aftermarket alarm, and I have 2 keys/fobs. It has the spacesaver spare (never used), plus I have a spare alloy and a spare set of 4 tyres with some tread (great if you fancy a track day!).

I think that's everything, but let me know any questions.

I'm happy to take anyone out for a spin so they can feel/listen/see it all working, but as it's fast and responsive, no test drives I'm afraid, just too many risks.

No part exchange, the only reason I'm selling is it's become the third car and it's got to go.......

Thanks
Ad

[Edited on 10/5/13 by adampage]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

parkiboy

posted on 10/5/13 at 03:43 PM Reply With Quote
Nice car! If I ever get rid of my kit ill be having one of these as insurance on one for me is finally just about sensible!
MakeEverything

posted on 10/5/13 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
If i get rid of mine, ill be lookg at something like this to shoehorn a V8 into.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.