Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: SA Fabrications Diffuser and Catherham CSR Canards - finally fitted!
smitht82

posted on 2/6/13 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
SA Fabrications Diffuser and Catherham CSR Canards - finally fitted!

Finally got round to fitting the SA Fabrications rear diffuser that I had Steve custom make for me with a couple of tweaks to accommodate my low fuel pump. It looks ace and has removed the lift on the rear end of the car.

Thanks Steve!

Also fitted my Catherham CSR carbon canards. Forgot that the MK Indy nose cone has a bulge on the side but have fitted them with rivnuts and they add that extra little deflection over the suspension arms.

Any for the hell of it, some pictures of the car.

jacko

posted on 2/6/13 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Bloody hell that's where the car has landed Southhampton
It used to be SI's car in Hull And it's still looking the dog's you have a good car there
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 2/6/13 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
Those seats look the bomb!

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
smitht82

posted on 2/6/13 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jacko
Bloody hell that's where the car has landed Southhampton
It used to be SI's car in Hull And it's still looking the dog's you have a good car there
Jacko

I've had it for coming up to a year now and am so glad I got it. The finish is brilliant and therefor its really important to me that what ever extra I do to her doesn't compromise the finish. Looking to change the stripes soon as to be a little different but still tastefull.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.