Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: IVA pass
dave107

posted on 3/9/13 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
IVA pass

Well finally after 5 years had Marc and Chris at MNR get my car through IVA with a pass, then I got all documents to local DVLA office got a tax disc and registration document with a 63 registration, have now got plates made and will fix them on car tonight and take car out for a very careful local drive.

I would also like to thank all folk on this site for help and tips over the years.

Dave107

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RichardK

posted on 3/9/13 at 12:21 PM Reply With Quote
Congrats mate, very well done, good lads them Mnr lot.

Cheers

Rich

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dick Axtell

posted on 3/9/13 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
Well done! And congrats on getting swift DVLA action.

Work-in-Progress: Changed to Zetec + T9. Still trying!!

steve m

posted on 3/9/13 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
Nice one Dave,

So you had good communication with MNR, but others did not ???

Were abouts in sussex are you,

Steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Relph

posted on 3/9/13 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
Well done mate, get some pics up
Dave Bailey

posted on 3/9/13 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
I was told yesterday that you can't do the registration at a local DVLA centre....Clearly that is not true... I might ring my local DVLA again tomorrow....

Dave B

big_l

posted on 6/9/13 at 07:20 PM Reply With Quote
awsome news

if your not already plz search for mnr ownersclub on facebook and join then post pics so we can dribble

Check out my blog mnrvortxhayabusa@blogspot.com

jacko

posted on 6/9/13 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by big_l
awsome news

if your not already plz search for mnr ownersclub on facebook and join then post pics so we can dribble

O better still post them on here no all are on Face thing

loggyboy

posted on 6/9/13 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bailey
I was told yesterday that you can't do the registration at a local DVLA centre....Clearly that is not true... I might ring my local DVLA again tomorrow....

Dave B

A lot are closing or already closed, some more in November and all will be closed by xmas.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dvla-local-office-closure-plan-announced

[Edited on 6-9-13 by loggyboy]

Mistral Motorsport

Dick Axtell

posted on 6/9/13 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bailey

Beware making any assumptions, re DVLA. There seems to be no uniformity around different areas of the country. See this link, for example : - http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/29/viewthread.php?tid=184422

Work-in-Progress: Changed to Zetec + T9. Still trying!!

dave107

posted on 7/9/13 at 07:31 AM Reply With Quote
Cheers guys was able to go out for half an hour last night trying to get used to gear changing with paddles a bit clunky but some times changes were quite good, also the clutch is a standard R1 clutch and seems ok bit strange as most people seem to change.

When I went to DVLA Brighton they said they would deal with my tax and registration there and then two weeks before new reg but I was going on hols so I asked to wait for the new reg, when I got back from hols there was the tax and reg brilliant service, I think Brighton are going in November the guy said they were not very busy if they were it would have gone to Swansea.

as soon as I have some time to work out posting pictures I will post some, yes I know it's easy posting but don't do it enough to remember any was ill get them up soon.

Dave107

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.