Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Police harassment
unijacko67

posted on 10/1/14 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
Police harassment

I didn't say who was on the receiving end of the harassment.

I found this very funny, but after watching a few similar videos it does make me wonder what the hell has gone wrong in the UK. There seems to be no more mutual respect.

I'm no spring chicken and have seen how heavy handed the young power mad police (not all) can get recently and think they must just get used to the lack of respect and dish out the same.

This chap does seem to know his rights.

Crazy crazy situation.

http://www.kittenkitcar.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 10/1/14 at 11:21 PM Reply With Quote
I'd have arrested him for having an annoying voice and being a p&!ck. Did you spot the bloke watching with his hand down his pants, I'd have arrested him for lewd behaviour in public as well.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

woodster

posted on 11/1/14 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
8 coppers ? Nothing wrong with staffing levels then ........ It makes me wonder how it would have gone if he hadn't of had a camera with him and it's a bit sad he felt he had to carry a camera ...... As said by David Davis MP if they'll fit up an MP in Downing street what hope goes a kid on a council estate have

[Edited on 11/1/14 by woodster]

Browser

posted on 29/1/14 at 11:17 AM Reply With Quote
Yes the police aren't perfect, but unless he gets stopped 20 times a day every day, is treated with disdain and disrespect and arrested for no reason, I can't fo the life of me see why he'd behave like this? If you know your rights and a little about the law fine, but be polite and respectful to people who, in the main, are just trying to do their job.

femster87

posted on 29/1/14 at 11:19 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Browser
Yes the police aren't perfect, but unless he gets stopped 20 times a day every day, is treated with disdain and disrespect and arrested for no reason, I can't fo the life of me see why he'd behave like this? If you know your rights and a little about the law fine, but be polite and respectful to people who, in the main, are just trying to do their job.

+1

Browser

posted on 29/1/14 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
I've just watched the full vid again with the sound well up, and at 7 seconds in when he's asked the first cop why he's been stopped he says something about a handbrake turn, which we have to assume he is saying he witnessedd this person performing. If that is the case and he performed an illegal/dangerous manouvre, are the police not within their rights to pull him over to speak to him?
As far as all of the comments about bacon ('bacon breath' and 'pork-mobile' were the two I heard), where was the justification for those?

woodster

posted on 29/1/14 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
yeah i heard the handbrake turn mentioned and i can only think that with the amount of stick he was giving them if they'd of had a good reason, such as a handbrake turn, they'd have dragged him out of his car,............. my last word on it is he was a knob ed and they collectively were clueless as to what to do about him.
coozer

posted on 31/1/14 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
Interesting, I watched the other ones related to this and it led me to the TV Licensing ones which are much worse and worrying...

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

MikeRJ

posted on 24/2/14 at 06:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
I'd have arrested him for having an annoying voice and being a p&!ck.

Definitely. An arrogant, vile little scrote. He knows his "rights" because he no doubt has regular contact with the police due to his behavior.

[Edited on 24/2/14 by MikeRJ]

quattromike

posted on 5/1/15 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
He should of realisesd it's an offence to operate a hand held electronic device while in control of a vehicle.
It would make sense to give the cops all the power they need to deal with people, the problem is it only takes a few bad ones to abuse their power and spoil it for them all and they get powers stripped from them.

"At the end of the day, I think it's going to get very dark"

nick-york

posted on 12/9/15 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
What a complete knob!!! There is no excuse for his attitude or behaviour. The police obviously did nt know how to handle the situation and I think the staffing levels were a bit over the top for the situation. The police will be very embarrassed about how it planned out! While that knob will be laughing about it with his mate's thinking he's some kind of hero! And because he s got away with behaving like that he 'll try it again and others watching the video will think they can do that as well!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.